Reviews for Ascension
Old and Dead chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
AW! I love it so much. Sorry I haven't reviewed ealier but I just had schoolwork and stuff. That was the best story ever, I love it so much. YOU ARE AWESOME!
Old and Dead chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
Old and Dead chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Okay... why... um.. did you like post the previous chapters? BUT I GET TO REVIEW! Okay, I'm going to review chapter 3 BECAUSE IT WAS AWESOME! and because it sorta is the thing you posted not twice... OKAY BACK ON TOPIC! I absolutely love the story so far, what happening to Evan? Does he have lunacy in him? SEE I REMEMBERED! (but that wouldn't make sense cause lunacy's dead) Anyway... PLEASE UPDATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN! TOTALLY LOVIN IT SO FAR!
Old and Dead chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Wow, didn't see that coming... BUT I'M TOTALLY LOVING IT! and I knew that red eye guy was freaky. DIDN'T I! I know I did. Now this story has all the things I love and want to read more off, pleas please please update as soon as you can!
Old and Dead chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OMG! JUST LIKE... that name I forgot... LUDICRIUS or something... it's pretty sad cause I just read it. oh well I know what i'm talking about! I love ti soo soo so soo much! PLEASE UPDATE!