Reviews for Good To The Last Drop
sophia be chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
mmmhm what happen to harry?
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Wow, seems that Petunia needs a Darwin award as she should have read the bottle before using it! At least Harry is free for the moment.
nicky69 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Interesting beginning. You could take this story in any direction:DarkHarry!, Raised by Voldemort, AbusedHarry!, PowerfulHarry! etc. I'll be interested to see which option you pick.

Good job!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Actually there is a rat poison that was banned in the US but still legal in Britain and most of Europe passed the time of this story that would in fact kill that quickly in large enough doses. Arsenic or Strychnine either one.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Interesting!
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Excellent story!
Vixen Uchiha chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Have him under protect of the crown. give you a great tie in for a torchwood Harry potter fic. After all it is said in one of the book the minstery of magic has an allsion office with the Queens govermant. I think someone from there would notice Harry and pull himin to protective care and I for one if I was a part of the non-magical goverment would mant to know more about what is realling going on in the magical commenty and have someone on the inside train by the best of the best would help.
expiry 4.23 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
How curious, and really original. I feel this needs a sequel...
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Awesome fic, could have some possibilities in the continuation - I predict a series of, unfortunate, events, that will claim the lives of many former death eaters, possibly the dork lard himself.
Cateagle chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Well, I'll have to say that Petunia brought about their ends by forcing Harry to do all the work, at that age, and neither supervising nor checking. This reader can't seriously care about the the demise of the Dursleys. Now, it should be interesting to see how the wizarding world would/will react when they learn of this; I'm really surprised the MOB hasn't already shown up unless he's away and not watching whatever monitors he has on Harry. If Harry's sufficiently far into protective custody, Dumbles may have a devil of a time getting any hold on him (which could make for a very interesting sequel or two).
Princess Ducky chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Very interesting. The second chapter with only news stories was a really good idea.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Lord Lugos chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Wow, that was cool. You should continue this, or somebody should. Maybe expand it a bit. I thought it was great.
Tempest07 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I remember that Petunia mentioned that the food needed more lemon, so I bet that she ended up adding more, but instead of it being lemon, she added the poison.
lee lee chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
tee hee hee imagine the chaos if Harry was hidden by the crown.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
This was interesting, and I find it just rewards to that particular group of people.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »