Reviews for Spiderfly
Flameear chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Humn realized your probably not here anymore to read this but I want to say thanks so much for writing this. Its so realistic to what really could have happened. It paints the world into a more realistic and true. I honestly wonder what jhonen Vasquez would think of it. it fits with what he said, a mad man did kill johnnys family. And it explains the conection of the C. I honestly can see this being the truth. The inly thing i wish is we could learn what happened to the others, peptio being the for runner.

Thankz again for conecting something thst desperately needed to be conected in a way thats true to every carri. And i did cry when bunny was killed
Flameear chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
My name plus 99 gmail is my email address
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Wow, I had actually believed that his life was screwed up in a different way, like his timeline was in disorder, an everlasting circle. With this chapter, had you not said what you had said about his unstable mentality, I had thought at first that the story would go back to the beginning again.
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
I like Leslie. Crazy, but wise. One could say that her words are a result of a thought-speech disorder, but even the most brilliant infamous people of the past had some kind of disorder, and or strange deficiency.

"Footsteps ringing through the halls of a dead place, waking up in thralls, monsters crawling on the walls like spiders shrieking welcome calls" That was my favorite line thus far. :)
Killiara chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
You know...

it'd be easier if you put the music cues in the author's notes as opposed to me recognising the quotes. _ I feel like I throw the whole rhythm of the story off having to stop reading and flip through my mp3s to the right Silent Hill 3 peice.

That said, I really appreciate the extra touch the music adds to an allready creepy story. As SQUEE! is the only part of the Johnny series I've been able to get my hands on, I love the idea that through a twisty turny reality bend, Todd is both Squee and Nny.
Ehye chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
I enjoyed reading the entire trilogy. One thing, however, confuses me: were Todd and Johnny the same person all along, or was Todd imagining Johnny, or was Johnny imagining Todd? Or was a strange time travel/interlocking realities bit of weirdness happening?
Beyond-The-Limit chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I love this.
Dirge for the Dead chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
Can you please explain what happens in the last chapter? Or why Todd's dad was so nice in the beginning? I'm really, really confused. Thanks!

-Dirge
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
Oh, wow. Not only the best JtHM fanfiction I've ever read, but the best fanfiction period. I've said this before, but I think it is necessary to say again that you are an amazing writer. I hope you are successful in future with any published works :)

Sorry it took so long for me to review; I had the urge to re-read LRL and NFM (Neither, by the way, lost any of the initial shock I experienced when I first read them, which is a first for me if I ever get around to rereading stories. They both left me shaking for some reason.) Do you think you could send me the three poems? My email is xaribar . I would really appreciate it!

Oh, and an epilogue would be brilliant, but I'm not sure if it'll fit extremely well with the story because we've already come to a full circle. Here is a good place to stop the fic if you want to keep us on edge hours after reading (like little overreacting me). But by all means, go for it if you have a good idea! I look forward to what you come up with.
mewhaku chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
(because I was too lazy to log in and review. ;)

Magnificent fanfiction! D

Bit confused though.. ; But proably because I'm half-asleep at the moment..

Anyway, amazing job. _
wuya6 chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
todd became johnny. right? i love the story. reminds me of somehting to well hidden.
Desdemona chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
an ending just as epic as the story, I should say. A spiral, decending down and down in tighter circles until there's no more room to spin and the truth is there waiting. And, maybe, hope?

Though, it was less circuitus than I expected. To tell the truth, I was under the impression that both realities were actually existing at the same time... But separated somewhat.

That leads me to my biggest question: how did little Todd know about Johnny, if johnny didn't really exist until years later? Did he have this imaginary friend who he eventually grew up and became? Was it all, the whole trilogy, just Johnny's memory overlaying the past with the present? Something supernatural?

Oh, and what happened to Leslie?
SteelBox chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Sweet Bleeding Jesus! this story was so completely awesome! without a doubt THE best Johnny fic I've read. no offence Desdemona Kakalose. The Change is good too.

your really good at righting poems. I didn't know that any of them were by you until now.

Have a wonderful life! you definitely deserve it. :) (:
agelessArbitrator chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
This story is so good. I couldn't stop reading until the end, even to review. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
wuya6 chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
well tis good. descriptive when u say johhny or nny is that really squee? it's a little confusing but enjoyable.