Reviews for Konquest
TOTALLYNOTJOHNNYCAGE chapter 4 . 5/7
joHNNY CAGE HERE I AM SUPRE DISSAPOINTED IN THIS FAMNFICTION I DONT EVEN LIKE skorpian AND THERE WASNT EVEN ENOUGH DICK SUCKING TO SATISFY MY NEEDS I NEED ATLEAST 3 BALLS IN MY MOUTH FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE FAG ILL SEE CKIU IN MORTAL KCOMBAT WERE I FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU EYES WITH A DILDO WEARING TURTLE WITH TERETS SYNDROME WITH A CANCER SURVIVOR SUCKIN YO DAMP MUSCULAR ARMPITS FILLED WITH SHIT I ALSO HOPE THAT THE MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO U DIES OF A BABY COW INFECTION IN HER LEFT RECTUM WHILE JON BON JOVI SINGS HER THE HOLOCAUST WHILE MY DAUGHTER FUCKS U IN THE ASS WITH AN ELASTIC STICKER COLLECTION WITH TAMPONS IM TOTALLY NOT HARD RIGHT NOW AND IM TOTALLY NOT GOING TO FUCK skropiaz RIGHT NOW SO FUCK OFF IM SERIOUS I REALLY DONT WANNA FUCK HIM WITH HIS MASSIVE DARK ARMPITS HAIR WITH SEMEN GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD?
Horong chapter 7 . 4/5
Johnny gets stuck with Scorpion? NO. Really? Where that canon at?

Either way omg I have never read something sex and attraction-related so appropriately written for MK. You got the characters so well and the overall flavor of the series so well it's hard not to favorite this and give this the review and kudos it deserves! You really know how to write! Was looking for any sub!Cage and this one was beyond good. Are you a professional writer? Because the range of vocabulary and how you wove them together is just amazing! Keep writing! Thankyou for sharing this awesome work!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Its not the first mortal kombat but the second one, Mortal Kombat Annihalation , which is where Shao Kahn kills Johnny
That.was.awesome chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
O.o this was perfect. I loved the characters and thier interactions. I hate the fact that johnny dies and would have like you to have added a extra bit were he doesnt and continues the sexy scorpion escapades. 0v0 9/10 loved it but wished it were longer. You write beautifully as well.
Dorkin out chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
I jus wanna say... every time I read this, I have to watch the movie! Lol this was such a great friggin story! You should totally make a sequel
Emeralden Rapley chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Johnny doesn't die. He dies In the second movie
Emeralden Rapley chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
i love this and i hope you write another because while i do love Rain slash like Rain/Johnny Johnny with any ninja is hott. awesome btw. because as an MK fan i can say MK needs more slash. MK the first game i ever played and was introduced to.
Kidiu chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Haha, this was so awesome. Now that I've read smut, I need to go find some ScorpionxJohnny romance.
Fannn chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
KEEP GOING!
huijin chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
This was hot...excuse me, I mean HOT.

It's kinda funny when I came across this when I did cause I just rewatched the MK movie (for the first time since I discovered slash, I didn't really expect anything though), and the scene in the boat popped up on my radar but went away just as quick. But then...they had that fight scene and I had a flashback to the boat and I went OMG!

lol-I wasn't exactly looking for slash but I popped Johnny into the search engine cause I really like his charcter in the movie(sorry Liu, but you were kinda boring) and ta-da! this fic shows up-I swear it's fate or something :)b

wow-this is a long comment...I'm probably just being hopeful but I gotta ask-are there any plans for a sequel? maybe just a pwp of Scorpion sweeping Johnny away from imminent death into a life of sex? follow-up or not, this was a great story and smut aside, I really enjoyed your characterization of Johnny.
Ash chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Will we get to see more of these sexy adventures? I would love to see more Mortal Kombat fic from you.
whatevergirl chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Aww, lol. I'm sure he doesn't really mind Scorpian making him a pervert. Maybe! :)
Nightmare Remnant chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
I like Sexy!adventures.

But ooh, that was fun, and sometimes a PWP is plenty enjoyable. Plot is fun, but sometimes, smex without plot is simply better.

The snake bit was...something I'd never thought of before. I seriously had this whole, "Tentacle sex? Really?". Then it turned into snake sex and I was like, well that's a new spin on it. Ah, it made me giggle and feel like a bit of a pervert but it was pretty awesome I have to admit.

I love Johnny, he's so damn funny through out the thing and Scorpion is too deviously sexy for words. I really like the idea of them having Sexy!Adventures. It just sounds like a great time, mostly with Scorpion shoving Johnny towards dangerous things and then smexing him up as a reward every time his technically dead self makes it out intact.

It's also a far better explanation for what happened after his death.

"Johnny died?"

"Yeah."

"Sad. So...did he go to heaven or hell?"

"Neither, he went off and had a ninja smex him up, and then went off on crazy sexy adventures featuring the greatest thing of all, ninja sex!"

"Wow.."

Ah, but I swear I had too much fun reading this. Bit sad's it's over, but if you drag out the smexiness it just gets gratuitous. So at least it didn't go that far, over all I had a good time reading this and will enjoy it again, and again over time.:D

Great job!
Silverwind Fara chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Great ending for your story

Well done