Reviews for A Traveler's Tale
taj14 chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
I'm glad I stumbled on this gem. I hope you finish it.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Wright moreee
Mrs. JW chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
I really enjoyed this story! It was nice to see a "grown up" version of Riggins. It makes me wish they'd do a reunion movie and put Julie and Tim together.
nina-luvs-mnms chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
This story is amazing!
I cannot wait for when Eric and Tami find out about them! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
I really like this story. Are you still writing?
D's Blue eyes chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Love the way you write them and the story line is brilliant and I know it is been a long time since you updated but I really love this story (well all of your stories) and can't help but hope that some day you do decide to finish it.
chrys chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
I have spent the last hour or so reading this fic. I absolutely love it! I hope this one hasn't been abandoned by you. Please update...I would love to know what happens in Texas!
Annabelles-Snowbell chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
it has been a long time since you updated and that kind of makes me really sad but i hope its just a major case of writers block and that soon you will be over it and able to update this wonderful story that i have enjoyed reading so much. please update soon. i can hardly wait to see coach's reaction to all this!
ciaranoelle chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Okay- well that was hot, hahaa! Amazing story! More Please! Update ASAP!
coffeelover328 chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
JUST FOUND THIS

LOVE IT

Please tell me your finishing it
kt.potter93 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
haha-love this story

pls update soon?
diesdi chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Hi! I've just became a Julie/Tim shipper and I must say I love this fanfic. The depth of Julie's character, the description of the places, the emotions... It's amazing, I can almost imagine myself in her situation. I wanted to congratulate you on your fic and, if you are still into FNL and fics, ask for an update. Because, seriously, who wouldn't like to read the meeting back at Dillon between the Taylors and Tim.
ciaranoelle chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
Love this story! Awesome job so far.

Update ASAP Please!
lthisss chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
I love the story! It's cool to see Tim and Julie grown up and in a different setting then Dillon..please update!
aquinna chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
any chance you are going to update this soon?

I love this story and would love to see how you write the meeting with her parents!