Reviews for School of Phantoms: Mazenderan Hour
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*blink blink* ...huh? *is very confused* ...and here I was, having just read your first "School of Phantoms" fic in its 30-chapter entirety, and trying, as I read this, to decide whether you were writing about Erik or Edwin...only to figure out that it was neither...*pouts* PLEASE write more about them? PLEASE?

"Just BARELY Phanfiction," my foot! It's VERY well done-creative, romantic, exciting, suspenseful, unexpected-as I said in my review for the last chapter, I want to write a Phanfic of your Phanfic! It was REALLY good!

Anywho...:D Thanks for this! I did love the bit about his having musical instruments chucked at him!

~hbpm
GismoZ chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is really funny! I love it! Nice job.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
oh my gosh...HILARIOUS! c'mon, it doesn't HAVE to be one-shot, does it? you could do more about how it is at Kay's, couldn't you? please? PLEASE? PLEASE? anyways, in any case it was HILARIOUS!
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Yo.

This. Was. Brilliant.

I was laughing SO hard.

My absolute favorite line was: “Then let the Hour commence! Eth.”

Ahh, you should've heard me laughing...

This was good.

The only problem is, now that you wrote it, you should totally write another to go with it. And another. And another. D

P

-Basket-
DollyMillionaire chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
brilliant, I laughed so hard at the ned! :D
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I loved it! Very imaginitive and a great companion piece to your other story - brilliant!

Xena

x
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That's hysterical...love the imagery of this poor kid-tripping his way into a "Kay" school! Thanks! Looking forward to your next foray!:)