Reviews for Almost Doesn't Count
mhart chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This was such a great story! I love Vin and Ezra stories, and the only thing that can make them better is when JD is also included! Thank you for doing that. I loved JD in this story. You did a great job with all three. My favorite part was JD telling Vin off and all the others just being blown away. LOL.
boojum chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
"Ours went back whole."

Wonderful! (Although, given time, the two 'sane' members of the team could probably have managed something…poor Chris and Orrin)

Your assertive JD is a wonder, and oh-so-credible as ATF personnel, much less as a member of the Larabee team. "You're rubbing off on him, Chris." Again, wonderful.

I like your style. It works well here in this genre - sharp edged, uncluttered, incisive. True, there's more profanity than I'd normally like, but it's not over the top, and it fits the style.

Many thanks!
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very good one. That was pretty interesting and I am sooo happy I have never seen that in real life, I am sure I would lose it

Thanks though for writing

Good. Story
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I do so love a strong JD. He may be the youngest but it is nice to see a writer who lets him be a strong man too. :D

Well done.

Hugs
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Great story! Would've liked to see this JD in the series :-)
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
You have a real gift for drawing a very detailed picture. I forget that I'm reading and not observing. Glad I stumbled on your work.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
kewl i like how you didnt overdo anyone's part. JD was really cool. what a way to make a stand!
jaws chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
not bad . . . work up was good, ending was a little of a let down, but over all good
Andriabow chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great job. Thanks
crazykids121 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Okay, I seriously thought the kid at the beginning was JD, and that this was one of those fics where JD is introduced to the guys, and I thought, "Well, I haven't read anything like this ever!" And after finding out I was completely wrong, I still think it was fantastic! JD totally gave it to Vin- and the security guy. Priceless!
Maggie LeMay chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Poor Ezra. Absolutely love this one! JD's rant to Vin is pricless! Will there be more? :-)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Always knew JD had it in him! Woot! What a kick a$$ performance! I loved it! Wish the kid hadn't died though but this is a great story!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh, what a wonderful fic! Nice quiet start and a big surprise after a boring stake out; a big shootout and Vin and Ezra trying to help out. The wild drive to the hospital increases the tension and the arrival at the hospital attracted a lot of attention. The team got to the hospital as fast as they could and love JD telling the guard what to do with the car. JD got Vin out of his funk and guilt trip and put his mind right; he's showing just what a force he can be. Love how Ezra also made sure Vin didn't blame himself more. Great story and thanks for posting this here.
vcg73 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Cool story, you should dream more! LOL Ezra's wound was downright scary and I loved JD's verbal ass kicking of Vin. Their boy is growing up. :)
ajsqdaway chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow, this was a great piece! The realism of everything - the situation, the converstations - made the story a wonderful read. Well done!