Reviews for Rising From the Ashes
popsoda2121 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
UPDATE!
XxWatashiNoKoixX chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Awww!:) I'm loving this story right now!:)
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Lol, this is such a good story! I loved how Ana didn't know a thing about the Kaibas and I especially loved the ending of this chapter. I can't wait to see what she does to torment Kaiba! I usually don't read stories that pair Kaiba with anyone except Kisara, but I'm really glad that I got hooked on this one after reading the first chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
christie chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
please up date it.!
Cuteandsweet chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
o i love this stry plz add more chapters to it!
Isis Kaiton chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Good for Ana, yelling at Kaiba to his face! Not many would have had the guts to say something like that. Although, poor Mokuba is a tad young to be hearing his brother called those things.

I like how you made Mokuba take a while to warm up to Ana, even having having him keep and eye on her (well, as much as a little boy can keep an eye on someone, ;-).)

Great job again. Can't wait for the next chap!
Isis Kaiton chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
I love your OCs so far. Ana is stubborn, defiant, and not one of those beautiful and perfect Mary Sues. And Lilah may be blond-haired and blue-eyed, but she isn't the characteristic ditzy yet gorgeous blond.

I also really enjoyed your description of their apartment. You make it clear to the reader that they aren't in the best of financial states without actually saying they're poor. The lack of a reaction when Ana spilled coffee on the already much stained carpet was especially good.

Another great chap!
Isis Kaiton chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Great first chapter! I like where this story is headed. Great style, good grammar, all around worth reading! My favorite line was "What was Seto Kaiba doing in the park like a normal man?" Haha, so true!

Oh, and I'm glad you had Mokuba questions Seto's motives in hiring the girl. The chap would have been incomplete without that, but now I know his and my question "Why on earth would Kaiba hire a thief?" will be answered.

Well, I'm off to read the rest!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
That was good. I liked it.

TDH
Ivory Goddess of Ebony Heart chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Hahahaha! I am enjoying this story alot! I love how she stays in character, and Mokuba is just perfect! As always, I love Seto! Can't wait to see the romance!
InfiniteSong chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Yeah, sorry I didn't review before, but I was kinda short on time.

I love how Mokuba is warming up to Ana already, even though Seto hates her. It's nice to see him have his own opinion for a change.

I also love Ana's...outburst, as she was leaving. It literally made me lol, because it sounds like something I would do.

Update soon!
redwood-ribbons chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
first day and she's already on her way to getting fired? hehe, I bet Mokuba ends up liking her though!

great chapter!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Ah, Mokuba's adorable. And I just love how observant Ana is, meaning not very. Yeah Seto would get your angry but she's has a bit of a temper.

How funny how the roles switched, Seto was okay with her coming, and Mokuba was worried about stealing now it's the other way around.

Of course I love the interactions between the bros, their always adorable. Now Mokie likes her, it's easier to gain his like that's for sure.

Yeah I'm with Seto on her mouthing off.
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Interesting concept :] I've seen this idea before just not like this :D But I really just can't seem to get past the fact that it just seems so...impossible and unrealistic. In my opnion, Seto doesn't take strangers into his home (let alone ten feet within his brother) easily.

But as this is only the third chapter, I know there is so much more to the story that you have planned. I guess you want readers to be as confuzzeled as I am at the moment? x] lol, I hope you have a great reason for Seto acting this way! :D Can't wait to see it!

Update soon!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
That was interesting. I wonder what else can happen. I'm glad that you have Mokuba starting to warm up to her and still keep him in character. Awesome job! Please update soon!

-D101