Reviews for Father and Son
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Beautifully written, I was picturing the fight the whole time.
KamonPeachFox chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
...Its a complete copy.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw, I like seeing all this from Kratos' pov. Cool.

Well written. Fun read.
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
you sounded like Raine there for a moment...with the Mwahahaha. and you guys in Sno Pheonix aren't gonna take over the Tales of Symphonia section with the whole crossover are you?

Anyway, awesome little one-shot, repition of what the game is, but overall pretty damn good. Although none of Lloyd's friends spoke until Kratos was defeated.

Bucky.
LittleLynk chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I think you used the word son a little too much in there, but other than that it was good.
Freaky-Spork Productions chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I've been procrastinating looking that up..n.n' But I will. n.n Very nice, it had a lot but it was brief at the same time, you know? :D I love how everyone commented in it, instead of just one person. n.n The feeling you have when the people you care about prove their faith in you, their care for you...Heh heh. I pray that they'll give me that someday, some of them already have. of course, but...Oh, I'm ranting again. n.n Sorry. Great job! :D
Canada Cowboy chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is superb. Simply amazing. You've added on those parts where you made this story even better than it could be. It's very well done, how you complemented the surroundings with the already fierce and tense battle. And of course, my favourite part is still when you used each person's "soulmate" speech on Kratos, which was unbelievably appropriate.

Now, I'm not sure about you, but I still felt you could have gone into a bit more detail into Lloyd's appearance. You still could have explained how he appeared rather than a simple "he was stronger than before" or whatever. Likewise, you still could have gone into more detail of Kratos doing those training sessions with Lloyd and have him reflect upon the progress that was made. It would make this amazing piece that much more extraordinary.

This really didn't disappoint me, and I'm glad I ran into it. Thank you for this wonderful one-shot.

PS: I have another issue I wish to discuss with you. I'll do it via PM.