Reviews for Children Again and Still
Quihi chapter 1 . 8/10
I really like this. I think it fits in quite nicely with the books, especially the ones that were written earliest.
I must admit I love the stories where they remember everything in great detail and try to adjust, but this felt like it fit in very nicely with LWW… they changed a bit in more general ways but their specific memories and skills were lost until they returned to Narnia in PC. Great job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/26
The only thing I'll say to you now about this wonderful piece is this: Thank you! Thank you for clearly showing the fandom the difference between the book and movie verses, for defining it so astonishingly beautifully for all of those who could not, or would not, see it before. I've read a fic like this before... only with Jill and Eustace for its characters, and it is as beautiful as this one, but rest assured that by no means is this story a copy of that one, more is that story a shadow of yours. :) Still, just wanted to put it out there that here, in fics like this and that other one I've read, one can see the one factor that differs the movie-verse fandom from the book-verse side of it, in fan fiction and everywhere else. But all that aside, this was an awesome read! Great writing, as always! God bless and keep it up!
I don't see the transition as being that easy, but whatever. Interesting take on it
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
This makes sense.
Mothers (and many adults, but particularly mothers) would notice if their children weren't acting like children - or behaved like other kids their age.

Depending on the culture and society, one who 'grew up too fast' or 'never had a childhood' is a red flag - so glad you gave a reason why the changes caused by their Narnian experiences wouldn't change their personalities, or cause them to age mentally and emotionally.
Aside from the fact that Edmond, Lucy, Susan and Peter are closer together, having a common bond that no one else knows about.
(except maybe the professor).
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Nice and fluffy. :D I can imagine something like that happening canonically.
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Cool story :)
W chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Yeah, it is like the books. I was reading prince Caspian the other day and in the beginning the four are arguing about swimming across the channel because Edmund and Lucy aren't the greatest swimmers. Despite having learnt as kings an queens. And there's a lot of talk about the 'air of Narnia' bringing back memories.
Anyways thanks for this
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I'm glad you chose to address this. Really excellent ideas on the question.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, mice! First a salamander, now . . . Haha! Oh, these two boys really are children again... and still, you're right. Their memories and some of the skills that they've learned while in Narnia may have been forgoten (which I'm pretty sure was somehow Aslan's will) so that living their young lives again would not be that hard. Oh, so unlike the movie; thank you for that! The movies seemed to deliver the fact (and true, even most of the fics I read do too) that everything was remembered by the Pevensies, to the point that it all breaks them down [*ahem* Peter?]. :( Anyway, this was awesome. Wonderful, too! For you stuck with the books' path in this piece. Thank you!
Narnia-Bound chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
very sweet
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Very insightful Edmund piece.
MithLuin chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I like this idea very much. I know it's a buzzkill for a lot of fandom angst, but...it does seem much healthier this way, and I imagine that this does fit canon (even if it's not the only possible interpretation).
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That actually does make sense. I doubt their young brains could correctly process everything that had happened to them in Narnia. Thanks for sharing!
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Interesting concept, nice characterization, good writing...I say, you rather like using Peter and Edmund, don't you?
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Well done, well done. Course Ed's changed.

?

How do you vote (I know it's long past but in case I ever have to . . .)