Reviews for Seeing The Dark Of You
kamisama123 chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Mikita chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Where bonus chapterssss?
Sailor Tralfamadore chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
This was good, but I think labeling it RoyEd when Elricest is the final pairing is a bit misleading.
finepineapples chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Haha, no way can I wait for the last chapter to review!

First off, I love this! Its so... Suspenseful almost.

And January 16th is my birthday! I literally couldn't breathe when I read that my favorite author on Fanfiction made it HIS birthday!

Nice job :)
ShirukuKage chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
Sorry I didn't review the individual chapters. But after finding out that the story was complete I just had to dive in and read it, and I just didn't stop in-between long enough to do it. I'm so happy that you told me this was complete, thank you for that, because I would have hated to miss this.
vamplady chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
Great job. I couldn't find it in myself to stop reading this story.
The ending was...unexpected, a complete surprise in my opinion. I thought that Ed and Roy would end up together, and Al might have fit in somewhere along the way .
vamplady chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
Nicely done, kudos are in order!
Kudos for:
Wording, not only the characters dialog, but also the phrasing, making all too simple to to put the images in motion in the minds eye.
Scenes, the scenes with Ed in the shower are nicely described, which brings me to say, I never pegged Ed as a masochist, but he makes it look so damn sexy!
UnluckyTeddyBear13 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
make more make more make more make more *this goes on in the backyard wif all the yaoi fangirls i can remember the names of for about 13 minutes* plz before it killz me and the others!
animefangirlNoriko chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Grr. Elricest in a RoyxEd fic? You cheat. And I'm still not getting what was going on with Ed and Roy themselves ... why did Ed slap him? Was Roy just using Ed for sex?

Plz clarify this stuff ... it's confusing ...

PS - plz update also? .
AmericaloveshisEngland chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
i like it
Misuki Miko chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
KAWAII! I LOVE IT! I think that Ed will be better off with Al. They are so cute together!
mochiusagi chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
... there's elricest. Please update soon!
I love Malfoy as a ferret chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
wow...wasn't seeing THAT coming...
Bananemask chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
Well... I wasn't expecting it... but it's a good chapter. Just a little short. I have to say, I prefer the pair RoyxEd but, really, I can't say I don't love this ending because something in the previous chapters told me it will not be a happy ending RoyxEd... And, also, there were nothing in their "meetings" which suppose love between them so... And, it was kind of "insane" sex...

Well, this ending is pretty, tender, with love. As I said before, you're really skilled so, I will be waiting for the bonus and also for the others fics you'll write.

Thanks for this one, I really enjoyed reading it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »