Reviews for Another Chance at Love
natalia chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
Just for the sake of oncoming fics, the name given in the manga is Keroberos; in the anime, Cerberus, like the Greek Guardian hound of Hades...
PD: the story is pretty nice so far...
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
You got his name right. It's spelled properly. Just change the u to an o and it's perfect. I looked it up, so no worries.
EspirituDelMar chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Please, I BEG you to do a continuation to the story, PLEASE!
And, pelase, mail me to to tell me when you start writing the continuation.
And, last thing, I love tour sesnse of humor with Yue, Sakura, Clow, Riana and the rest! Give them a for me, ok?
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
whoa whoa whoa. SON?
Treasure Family chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
I really love it. A fabulouse job. Please write a sequel, as long as it has a happy ending.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
I loved this story! Hope to one day see a sequal.
BloodDove01 chapter 13 . 2/1/2010
Write a sequel please! What happened to Storm? You could put Yue in danger, Storm could come back and capture him in an attempt to take over! Feel free to use blood, his blood, puts us Yue fans on the edge of our seats! We want more, you are a very good writer! Plus, theres not that many YueXSakura storys! SEQUEL!

With

Love

Lady

BloodDove

THE SILENCE SPEAKS
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/24/2005
Please,DM!I am officially begging you to start this

sequel. I really like-no scratch that,love your story!

I mean it was so different from unique!I also like those author's notes you put in. They're so funny!More power to you!
kurama216 chapter 13 . 11/10/2003
okay dear i am ready for a sequel hurry up and don't keep me waiting i don't like to be kept waiting by the way i love the fic it warms the soul
Jag chapter 13 . 11/26/2002
I really loved your story I really think the whole Sakura & Yue relationship is so cute, Oh and I think you should have an sequal oh and your really inspired mw to write an story about them together even tho I would rather have Yue to myself personally...he he but did i say I really REALLY LOVED THIS STORY MAKE AN SEQUAL! oh well bey.
Abandonded and Left chapter 13 . 11/25/2002
I love your story but by all means HET OFF YUE HE IS SAKURA'S but n e ways great job ~
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2002
that was an amazing story i loved reading it you should totaly make a sequel :) please email me to let me know when you might be starting your next story

Salem
Moon Mistress chapter 13 . 11/16/2002
*sniffs* BEAUTIFUL! I HADN'T KNOWN YOU FINISHED IT!

Yue: Calm down...

MM: I love this chapter! So sweet!

Yue: *sighs*

MM: I WANT A SEQUEL! PLEASE!

~Moon Mistress~_
Animefreak242 chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
This was such a great fc! You should make a sequel! _ Sakura and Yue ot to be together, and Syaoran and Meiling too (though I like SS better - or SY with Syaoran with someone else. But that's ok)! Syaoran and Meiling weren't really in the fic. Tomoyo either. Could you include them more if you make a sequel? *looks at you hopefully*

Well, all I wanted to say was that I really liked this ficcy and that I hope you write a sequel soon. So... guess that's about it. Ja ne Dark Moon! *wavies* D

P.S. If/when you do the e-mail thing, I changed my e-mail to , kay? Thanx!

~Animefreak242 )

aka

Kawaii Girl _
General Sephiroth chapter 13 . 11/13/2002
SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL!

Please write a sequal I would love to hear what happens next.