Reviews for The Fragmented Thoughts of a Mage in Battle
FashionablyHospitable chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
So why Discworld?
ariex04 chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
These poems are really good. I thought the Numair vs. Candle one was funny. Great job with these!
Blackheart Feather chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING! I love Numair's answers. he's such a great character, it breaks my heart to put down a book when he's in the middle of a sentence... You really captured the couples' way of thinking, it was awesome to read the exchange!

Blackheart Feather chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
That was fantastic! I love your sense of structure in the writing... so casual but seemingly planned out. it all fits into Numair's way of thinking. I love it!

Awesomely Awesome

Kirah Ruth chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
These are going in absolutely no chronological order, are they? But they make me laugh, so that's ok :)
Ashlee chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
You did a very good job with these poems. Now, I'm not that partical to poems but I think that I can let these slide. lol

Anyway good job and keep it up!
Yabberli chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
Beautiful... i love them, especially the candle one :) I have a soft spot for humor, since there are so few fics involving it.
Anoyo chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
These are really interesting. A rather clever idea. Keep up the creativity. .~
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
I loved this one too.
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
I've always wondered how well that went over. Neal made his decision for the very reason that the Duke would hate it - the death of his two eldest brothers. And yet the Duke must have recognized his son's honor of his lost brothers.
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Ladygrev chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
You're really good at this, you know? This is, by far, the best poetry-type fanfic I've ever read! Thanks
The Inklings chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
Some of the most beautiful poems I have ever read. very well done.