Reviews for The Blue Diamond
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 1 . 8/22
Hola! Got a bit of down time and thought I should get back into some writing - and wanted to inspire myself with some of the best! Man I love this story! So good! I am hoping that scott eastwood makes sufficient new f&f crush in f8! Even though I want to campaign - Bring back Leon! Bring back Leon! Hope everything is going well and I will try to get around to reading your newer stuff! I have become obsessed with chicago pd so have moved on from soa! So fickle I know! Xx
toosmall13 chapter 38 . 3/29/2015
A few years late but omg this was an awesome story. Thank you for the well written story. The characters were so realistic. Awesome job.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/17/2014
Fantastic! I loves this. It was great seeing a different side to Vince and I love how believable the characters are. Just great! I'm ready to read the sequel!
WheresMyBones chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I am hooked to the story line so far. Your bait snagged me.
LuvDavidLaBrava chapter 38 . 8/14/2012
I read this in two days & I loved it!. Bravo!.
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 38 . 10/27/2011
I finally made it through the whole thing. Between working, writing, and sleeping it took me a few days.

I'm so glad I gave this a read. I totally enjoyed it! Not to mention your writing style is unreal. I will definitely be checking out your sequal soon!

P.S. - I don't think I mentioned this yet... but I LOVE your Vince.
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 29 . 10/27/2011
Vince is like the perfect specimen. You, fellow author, are brilliantly brilliant!
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
"No dice. I only sing for single girls."

What the hell is Alex thinking? Get rid of the boyfriend already!
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 22 . 10/27/2011
Have I mentioned how much I adore Vince?

Cause I do.

Like, a lot!
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
"Yeah, well, you have until we leave to mop up all the water you drug through the house. And why don't you tell whoever is hiding in the closet that I found his shoes outside and if he isn't gone by the time I get out of the shower, I will personally see him out of the house with my gun."

Best line in the history of fanfiction.
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
LOVE Hector! Always good to see someone else mention him in their stories!
Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I figured you were kind enough to review my story so I thought I'd give your's a read. I'm glad I did. It's well written and I'm wondering already how Vince is going to react to the fact she already knows Leon.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
Just wanted to let you know what the Characters last names were.

Leon Perez

Vince Martelli

Letty Ortiz

Mia and Dominic Toretto

Brian O'Conner.
NotSingleButUnloved chapter 38 . 6/29/2011
I LOVE this story! So very, very much! I will read the sequel I promise. Just so you know, I love Leon, and Vince, and Michaela, and Alex, and Fischer. The way you write them. And of course Mia and Dom and Letty and Jesse. But just something about how you write Leon, Michaela and Vince... I don't know... just perfect. Can't wait to read the sequel!
dirtdiva94 chapter 38 . 6/14/2011
Alright... So I just read this entre story and freaking loved it. I actually don't really like Leon but idk some reason this story was perfect well not perfect... I missed Brian :( but really great job!