Reviews for Dawn of Twilight
ShiaoPi chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Wheew, took me a long time to finally read the newest chapter :D

Again, a great chapter, which links up nicely to the events in TiP. However I think I'll miss the journey entries, they were pretty good. Too bad that there will be no more.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

TheNinthCircleofHell chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Euh... I really, really need to start reading the Truth is Painful. I’ve been far too lazy recently
ShiaoPi chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Update! Yeah!

We are up to the point of sealed alchemy...I am wondering how the Anemos reacted or how they managed to find a new source of power to let their city float.

I hope for an update soon!

TheNinthCircleofHell chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Yay! An update!

So we're up to the part where the people of Weyard have sealed alchemy? It'll be interesting to see how they manage...

When I'm more in a mood for reading, I'll get around to the Truth is Painful and actually read what this is a side story of
TheNinthCircleofHell chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Wow, that would really suck to be Sheba right there, I mean, before she's even born she's given a prophesy that labels her as cursed, psynergies she can't physically accept are forced onto her newborn body, probably causing some internal injury of some kind and after suffering all that, she gets exiled.

How cheery is that! Spending the first moments of her life choking on her own blood. The little sadist in my head cheers for you!

I do too, though for different reasons. Intriguing story, engaging characters and the general culture of Anemos was interesting. Looking forward to more!

Oh yeah, and congrats for getting me to feel emotionally attached to an OC. It's not something I do often. Something to do with familiarity I guess.
Lemubaby chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I correct you because I love you. xD

1. Newborn babies all have blue eyes.

2. If she was given her name in Anemos, how does Faran know what her name is? Did they drop a name card with her?
Lemubaby chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I can see something that Yegelos doesn't. If Kaia saw the names of Felix and Sheba, then he probably knew that dropping her off the edge of the void isn't gonna alter fate, if not worsen it.

It drives me crazy to watch characters make fatal flaws.

NO, BILLY! DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! xD
Osprey Eamon chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Yep. Bad reaction. (shakes head) You'd think the Anemos would be more cautious in reacting to prophesies. Even we have tales about how people can bring about the future they least desire by reacting to them, from Oedipus to Harry Potter, and for them who live with real seers and real prophesies to just seems foolish. Mind you, people are often foolish. I'll also assume Yegelos has political motivations; this could be a threat to his power, he must be seen to act decisively...

So they've exiled a Sheba we know is going to survive the fall, created at least two powerful enemies in the form of Simon and Acheron and generally set the stage for the very unrest they sought to prevent. This incident also sets the stage for the kind of ruler Yegelos will be (that is, one step up from Vlad the Impaler) which should be enough to cause a fair bit of political dissent in its own right.
ShiaoPi chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Great Chapter again!

But I do have a question. If Sheba is sent to Weyard during the Wars for alchemistic power, how is she able to appear so much later in the timeline during the quest of Felix etc.?

I probably just got it mixed up, but to me it seemed as if Venus Lighthouse was illuminated in this chapter when the fortress opened and Sheba was sent to the earth.

Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
The military setting seems realistic considering this story will be set (at the first part, you might continue it on into the period of the games I suppose) during the Wars of Alchemy in the Golden Age.

Is the prophesy concerning Sheba at least partly self-fulfilling? It seems likely to me, as I can't imagine the people in that room not reacting. In Yegelos' case at least that reaction would be a bad one, he seems to be too angry for it to be any other kind, to angry to consider his actions might help bring about that future.
ShiaoPi chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow another story by Leoshi! :D

I really enjoy the format you choose with all these journal entries the reader feels much more into the story ( at least I did feel so)

It also offers a good opportunity to shape the characters more I guess.

Anyway great beginning for a story, I hope you update soon :) or maybe you could also update the other projects ;)