Reviews for Wake The Dead
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yes I love this one too. Great story. Please keep up the great work.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
*Maybe things weren't all sinister. Maybe there still was some beauty and light left among the ugliness. We just needed to look harder.*

Yes, that's perfect. In the middle of being dragged away by a troll (fun btw), Sam finds something to redeem his faith, well, until the angels show and mess that all up.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Loved this fic. What I didn't like about Houses of the Holy was that it made Sam question his faith, but this made up for it. Awesome dose of injured Sam and great supernatural creature. Perfect the stag appearing and saving Sam as if it had not Dean would not have reached his brother before the wood troll had Sam as his main course. Also loved that it just disappeared as quick as it appeared. And loved them back at the car, Dean in full concerned mode wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. The ending made me smile "Swimming trunks."

"Why?"

"Keys."

"Where?"

"Under the car."

"Just, peachy."

Thanks for another great read.
Phx chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This story gave me chills. I was looking for a nice hurtSammy fic tonight and since the drabbles are normally all hurtDean (LOL! I swear Sunday is like hurtDean Day or something - funny but unfortunate for me :P), I figured I'd check out peoples homepages and came across this jewel :)

Totally felt horrible for Sam's question of his faith. That episode was a hard one because Sam has always believed and needed to believe for such heartbreaking reasons only to be struck down, for lack of a better word, in this episode so I was glad to see this story to help restore his faith. Also, I LOVED that something divine, and other than Dean, felt Sam needed to be saved.

And of course, I LOVE a big brother save. Noone does them quite like Dean Winchester.

I also totally adored, even if I was chewing my nails, their pained walk back to the car -

This fic was exactly what Dr. Sam prescribed so thank you for writing it!
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Great story... I love Sam getting pummeled a bit and Dean coming to the rescue. Great brotherly moments in there too (always a good thing in my book). Thanks!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
excellent! and...just peachy! loved this!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Great story, I loved it. All the makings of my kind of story in this one.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, truly, but to be honest, the first thought that came into my head when the stag appeared was"Holy crap-God has Harry Potter's patronus!" Good 1rst person fiction is hard to find, but you do it very well. Nice job on this : D
Harrigan chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
hi! I almost never read first person POV, but your summary was intriguing and then your descriptions made me give it a try. That, and the fact that you posted it complete and over 5K. That seems to be rare around here, but much appreciated!