Reviews for ParaNoir
Hazmatt chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
nikkicarter chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
This is a really good story! I don't usually like this kind of AU sci-fi, but this is very very very good film noir-type tale! Thank you so much and I can't wait to read more!
Anonymous chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
I really loved this story. It was well written and had me entranced from the first moment. I could tell for sure the hints of Dark City in there. I wished for a happy ending, but completely understand the route you took, it seemed almost necessary to the story arc. I am hoping for a happy ending in the upcoming piece.
starryeyes12 chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
reat story
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
Coruscant? I love Star WArs alot so that makes me happy
ab89us chapter 23 . 9/28/2009
I am SO reading the sequel in the morning!

*Alyssa
ab89us chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
I fricken LOVE this story so far! I just can't seem to get enough of it!

*Alyssa
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 23 . 2/8/2009
I just had the opportunity to read this story through from beginning to end and I loved it. I was a little skeptical of the sci-fi aspect (it is really not my thing), but you write the characters and plot so well that it didn't bother me a bit. Every story you write makes me like you more and more! I look forward to more of this plotline in future stories!
A-zla chapter 23 . 2/6/2009
Very nice story! that was very Hotchly in the end! :)
babylil chapter 23 . 2/6/2009
Wow. I just read this fic all in one go and I LOVED it. (Slight horror at the ending aside, obviously *g*) The 'ship was great and I loved that it had a genuine plot that wasn't just a vehicle for the 'ship. Everybody was very in character too. I laughed out loud at Rossi's line about killing puppies, because it was just so him. I look forward to the sequel.
hungarian-princess chapter 23 . 2/5/2009
:o it's...over? :o

omgomgomg haha.

well. at least your following up on it :)
Arcadya chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
Okay so Hotch 'sacrificed' himself. But seriously...I'm a firm believer in the 'happy ending' or at least, the okay ending. And that wasn't okay in my books.

Authory and readery is was fantastic. But I refuse to believe that that is the END! No way.

Don't won't believe it.

*shakes fist at you*

And since you made a point to mention it, I am now going to chapter 18 - ner!
abc's of drama chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
Great story but wow that ending was kind of depressing and confusing. lol is Hotch dead? i don't think he is but I could be wrong. Hopefully the sequel and interlude will be some happy hotch/prentiss please :)
DocWho85 chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
Great story I can't wait to read the next one where emily tries to get hotch back.
eEagle chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
WOW. well i cant wait till you do the storyline some more, i can help you write a happy ending, im good at those :)