Reviews for Hold Me Close

you made me cry :(
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
aww, that's so cute
KrisTWIN chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
Such a sweet ending! I loved this! Great story, and I hope you keep writing!
KrisTWIN chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
Wow, great battle scene! I can't believe Ella fired a gun, she's so brave! But I guess it must be genetic since her half-sister is Maximum Ride! So glad that things are good between Max and Fang!
KrisTWIN chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Wow! Great chapter! Lots of action blended with the perfect amount of romance! Now onto chapter 9!
KrisTWIN chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
Wow, that was a turn of events that I didn't expect! Fight to the death? Interesting! I wonder what Max, Fang and the rest of the flock will do!
KrisTWIN chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Fang to the rescue! I'm so glad that they are back together! You scared me for a bit there with the whole thing about Fang holding a gun! I never should have doubted you, you know what you're doing! Keep writing!
KrisTWIN chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
Wow! I don't even know what to say to that! It was awesome in a wow-that-sucks-but-it's-cool-that-Fang-is-going-to-come-save-her way... At least I hope Fang comes to save her! Well onto chapter 6!
KrisTWIN chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Oh! Suspenseful ending! I'm so glad that Max and Fang have realized their love for each other, and I'm really excited that Fang is going home! Let's just hope that he can get out of this little trouble with his father first...
KrisTWIN chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
First of all, I'm glad that Fang is going to meet his dad. However, that does not make me happy that he is leaving Max and the rest of the flock and Dr. Martinez and Ella behind... That was a very emotional goodbye, but it was well done and very realistic! Great job!
KrisTWIN chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Wow! Great chapter! I know exactly what feelings Max is going through, and I hope she doesn't end up too confused and upset like I was! Max and Fang are so cute together! Keep up the great story!
KrisTWIN chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw! This chapter was so sweet! I can't wait to read chapter 2!
REAL-Ella-Martinez chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
MAKE ANOTHER!
REAL-Ella-Martinez chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
you need to put max and fang back together NOW!
REAL-Ella-Martinez chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
that was so sad and u r an amazing writer!
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »