Reviews for Hold Me Close
I love it!

The Suspense!

The love!

The mystery!

I also love when they are remembering things and Max is like, it's not a family without Fang. GREAT!

This is awesome but you have to write more. I have to know what he means when he says "Simple, I'm taking a dive." GAH!
dallascowboysncountrymusicfan chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
i will not freak out, i will not freak out... oh why not? I'm DYING HERE! Update soon please! the faxness was really good and sweet!
Angela-Amazingly Special Girl chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
i only have one thing to say to that chapter:

O. M. F. G!

okay, 2:

UPDATE SOON!
bobthytree chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
BRAVO! BRAVO!

NEED I SAY MORE? NO! BUT I WILL ANYWAYS, SINCE IM COOL LIKE THAT ? SO I PRETTY MUCH LOVED THAT WITH MY LEFT FOOT, THATS A VERY GOOD FOOT TO BE LOVED WITH I'D SAY MY HEART BUT EVERYONE SAYS HEART SO I THOUGHT I'S SPICE IT UP A BIT.(dont know why i used caps and im far to lazy to take em back now) SO i would LOVE! it it you continued with the awesomeness u have created! :D

signed " Bob Thytree
Leanah Song chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
creating suspence *rolls eyes* surre and I am a broadway producer. PLEASE write more(bambi eyes) we're dying out here!:,(
TheKnightMode chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
O
pinkprincess23 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
AH! (That was me screaming) Fang will not, I repeat WILL NOT die! And neither will Max, or Iggy, or Gazzy, or Nudge, or Angel! Do you understand me! Okay, now that I have all that yelling out of me, update...soon!
Randomitis Sufferer chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
uh. . . ?
reindeerface chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
WHAT? I can't believe this! Fighting to the death? Fang pretending (or not) to be dead? AH!

This scares me.

A lot.

*cowers in corner*
eclipsed heart chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
GAH! wait...take a dive? i don't get it... oh well.

haha, i have a fic with a Max and Fang fight to the death too. hahaha...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~eh~
Volleyballgirl1112 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
haha! i know you dont really enjoy my pain! i just have to get all of the suspense that im feeling out on someone, and since you are the one who causes it, i feel it should be on you. lol. i cant believe you love cliff hangers this much! it makes the story more interesting though, i have to admit. haha.

1. you put out a new chapter.

2. we read it.

3. we review it.

4. you read the reviews.

5. guess what step this is. need help? okay. here is the answer. (drumroll please!) UPDATE!

So ya, incase you didnt get my point, you need to update soon if you value my sanity!
Lelouch le Britannia chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Love it! Very well written can't wait for more update soon please! Fang is so delicious isn't he?
grumpydwarf04 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
oh my gosh i LOVE THIS STORY! everthing, the fact that it has proper grammar a good plot, and just it overall, the writing style everything! just hurry and review! gd
wahntwo3 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
That was awesome! i really loved it! cant wait for the next chapter!
Emotionally Insecure chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
I know what ur thinking "well she'sap' but i cried even harder thsn u describe the flock did. In truth, i am a sap and get teased about it too. i cried in twilight when bella left as well. UPDATE NOW! :)
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »