Reviews for Hold Me Close
eclipsed heart chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
aw...

i'm glad Fang wasn't a traitor. phew! can't wait for next update! make it soon please? :D

~eh~
Person95 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
I LOVE IT! Update!
LovelyVentures chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Awe. So adorable. It still sounds like twilight, but thats cool. Twilight was awesome.

Max i Mum Chrisyt

,u kno me! hehe
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
OMG OMG OMG such a god chapter! update soon!
Raccchel chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
YAY! I am so so so so so happy that Fang isn't bad!

Or is he?

Is he lying to Max?

These are the things that haunt me.

Well, good chap anyways!

UPDATE
StandardAngel717 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
aw :) what a good (and cute) ending for that chapter! can't wait for the next one, keep writing ;)
Silken-Winged-Angel chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
this is so good its not even funni
Angela-Amazingly Special Girl chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
I. Freaking. LOVE. This. Story! update soon please!
Setfiregirl chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Eek! I love it! Love it love it love it! You really had me worried for about two minutes...but I KNEW Fang would never betray them...at least...I HOPED he wouldn't...*blissful sigh* I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! I promise I'll review! I really will! I would have reviewed the last chapter too, but chapter 5 & 6 were up before I got access to a computer, and...well, I just couldn't stop reading long enough to review...The story has gotten really interesting...Still wondering a bit about the nightmares Max was having before...Again, please update soon!
Ninja.Melting.Hydrogen chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
kudos to you: awesome chapter :)

can't wait for the next!
MaxCullen21 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Well done. Update, update, UPDATE! love your story!
Volleyballgirl1112 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
AH! do you know how freakeed out i was at the beginning? i completely thought "There she goes again enjoying my pain". haha. but its all good now, cuz Fang and Max love each other! but, how are they going to get away from michael... THAT my friend is the question to be asked. and guess what? your the one who has to answer it. so, you better do it soon if you value my sanity.
M333gan chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
I knew it was them!WO!

YES GO FANG!You are the awesomeness of awesome!The ultimate awesomeness!
Intelligent-Brunette chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Aw...that is so sweet Erin. This is really really good. You definitely "grew Max a backbone"...hehe. Faxness is soo cute!

(P.S - The name isn't me being vain. It's MEANT to describe Bella)

It's good to see that even if all that Tae-Kwon-Doe doesn't come in handy, you can write really realistic fight scenes...)

And yes...this is me...Angie
Randomitis Sufferer chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
aw! i'm a sucker for fax. *frowns* not every fax fic, but the good ones. that was just soo cute! but, how can angel not hear whats going on, while its going on? shouldn't she be able to hear them now? anyway, update soon!
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »