Reviews for Hold Me Close
Hold on hero chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Didn't I see this on Maximum-x?

hm.

it's do sad:(

please update soon!

really good story
XxLinkinGracexX chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
aw no he cant stay gone he has to be with the flock 4ever write im anxiouis to know whats next
aiimee chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
OMG HE LEFT!

Update soon please!
Ninja.Melting.Hydrogen chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
this is an awesome story!

poor flock :(

make fang come back!
Raccchel chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Aw. You HAVE to update! Very Very Soon.

I loved it!
Raccchel chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
That was totally unexpected, and totally uncorny to me! Usually when people introduce parents of flock memebers it's realy corny, so good job on that!
bibbidy chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
aww. the end of this chap made me want to cry :C
Papasbookworm chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
PLease update. You can't leave this like that.
Randomitis Sufferer chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
ugh, i go to press the button that takes me to the next chapter, and it's not there. YOU. NEED. TO. UPDATE. SOON!
gherowpl chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
I am debating with myself whether this is or is not one of the greatest Max Ride FFs I've ever read... ]. Great job and I hope you update soon!
dusk3ttex01 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
*wipes eyes* aww.. :-'(

*blows nose* bring him back!
SantiStephanie chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
oh dude, you're awesome.

you definitely need to add to this.

I want fang to come back.

please?

;[
Volleyballgirl1112 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Oh My God that was so sad! im seriously crying right now! no joke! you have got to update it soon. seriously, i need to know what kappens! oh my gosh, i cant get over the fact that you made him leave! how could you do that to max? she needs him! who will keep away her nightmares? huh? and now they'll probably get even worse cuz he isnt even in the same house. now, she's going to like slowly sink into depression, and fang wont ever come back, and the whole thing will be so sad!

okay, well probably not, but one thing i know that needs to happen is for you to update!
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »