Reviews for Hold Me Close
Yesmeen chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
AWESOME I can't wait to c what happens!
Yesmeen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow I think this is great, how max and fang r comfortable

with each other from the start. It's nice cuz they really get close.

Anyways great so far, I just gotta keep reading
maxride all the way fan chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
aww he left! more chapter plz!
fnickforever chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Cute story! I almost cried at the parts where Fang was emotional. I'm always a sucker for those moments. You write very well and your grammar was awesome.

Keep writing!

-Fnickforever.
FANG-IGGY chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
I don't hate you anymore!

But I will if you don't write more of Highschool Ride soon...OKAY!
FANG-IGGY chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
Fallen Angels-by Black Veil Brides came onto my ipod when They walked into the stadium and it was SO frickin class cos it suited the moment so well!
FANG-IGGY chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
i hate you
FANG-IGGY chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
holy shit! :O
Sierra156 chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
THAT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVED IT! How are you so amazing all the time?

Wait a second... YOU KIDNAPPED FANG, DIDN'T YOU.
NumbNut chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
OKay, THATS it. i just cried again. as in the same way as before. yeah, i'm such a crybaby. Your story is really really good!
NumbNut chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
nice! i'm crying! ok... i'm not. my eyes have teared up but they're not running down my face, but i'm sniffing like ppl do when they cry. how sad... (as in fang leaving. again.)
the yellow submarine chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
I love this story so much, and you HAVE to do a sequel! Thank you for writing this, it is beautiful x
greentea88 chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
I loved this story! The only flaw was that it was too rushed. Eleven chapters and all that action?

You have perfect spelling and grammar. Your vocabulary is amazing and you have everything, down to the punctuation, perfect. So, extra brownie points for you. The Fax was corny, but I loves it. It was one of the sweetest things I have ever read! Again, the length was the only problem. I think you could've dragged it out a little more... But the plot was still pretty original, with a tad of clicheness. I got really scared when Fang was acting the way he was when the flock first saw him after he left. And when he left... That was the saddest part of all. I felt like ripping something. XD

Loved it.
Jayne Mays chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
This is suchhh a greaaaaat story!

I love you Erin, you know that?

You are my writing idol!

Keep Writing!

~Jayne
xXMishaXx chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
Loved this story. Love your stories.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »