Reviews for Hold Me Close
Evanescence852 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
WHAT NOOOOOO FANG! NOOOOOO! My heart just sank. ( oh well, itll probably work out in the end ) Anywho love it as always going to read next chapter now. (BTW my cat is literally watching the screen as i type this lol! )
Evanescence852 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
*breathes sigh of relief* thank God! BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER! ) Understand why you listened to the love songs now. Lol. CHAPTER 7,IM COMING FOR YOU! (wow, im really obsessed with this story. lol.)
Evanescence852 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
OOH! OH! OH! Can i guess? Fang and his Dad! Sorry got a little excited! Haha. Geez, i REALLY like this story! its absolutely brilliant. So far i kept my promise to review every chapter! ) On to chapter 6!
Evanescence852 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Whoa! Did not see that coming! And i was starting to like this guy too! Anyways, the emotion that Fang and Max experienced was incredible. Very detailed. LOOOOOVEEEEE this chapter! Ch. 5 here i come!
Evanescence852 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Remember in my first review how i said that was addicted to this story? Well, times that by ten and you'll get a glimpse of how much i LOVE this story! Amazing.
Evanescence852 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Eeeep! Im scared now! this guy is soo...nice but not nice cuz he wants to take Fang! Oh geez. Well, amazing as always! trying to keep my promise to review each chapter! Great job!
Evanescence852 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
! OMG OMG OMG I AM ADDICTED TO THIS STORY NOW! im going to try to review each chapter as i keep reading! Amazing.
Moriarsh chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
I loved it! i jst read the whole thing!
WingsRule chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
nice story
max.fang.forever chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
hahaha plse do a sequel . but if u dont can i do it ? and ur other storie is rally good too :) keep up the good work ur an awesome writer :)
max.fang.forever chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
awwwwww cute :)
Aiyna-chan chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Great, great story~
xXLIVE-LIVE-LARGEXx chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
ok so i really loved this story.(i love faxness)i think u should rite a seqil. evan though i dont have a fanfic acount(im only 12)i still cum on fanfiction alot becus i love ur storys. sory for bothering u. I LOVE FANFICS! ok so i think u should consider max gettin nocked up in the next story.
azhgirl chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
I'm going to take a wild guess and say you hated the new book FANG? I love your Max & Fang and flock so much better this is how they all should have acted in the book. I wish you had written FANG it would have ended right. Love the story so far.
azhgirl chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
love it...I don't think it was corny at all very sad and heartbreaking.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »