Reviews for Hold Me Close
lookingforthelight chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
Yay, happy ending! I love this ending!

And its not easy for me to like any story ending... so YAY!

xD XD XD!
Vomast chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Wuvin' it. Someone has some skills, man.

~Crow
Shadowed Nightwings chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
this story is awesome! you're a great writer!
AishaY chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
ur great at writing!
xChocolateStrawberri chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
Oh, I just loved it! So much Fang and Max fluff! Yay!
xChocolateStrawberri chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Minneapolis! Awesome! _

I really love this story, you are a talented writer! You portray emotions well and your grammar is spotless. It irritates me to no end when people have horrible grammar in writing, lol.

Anyway, great job! I can't wait to read more!
Anara Celebvilya chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
That was really cool! I liked the part where Fang told Dr. Martinez that if Ella hadn't disobeyed her then he would have been dead. That part was good. Have fun writing! I can't wait for the next chapter of high school ride.
edwardismyromeo chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
aww u do the BEST fax fluff i have ever seen! keep it up :)
Spread A Little Happiness chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
aw...omg de end! i'm so sad now! but it's perfect! absolutely perfect!1 wow i'm even more in love wit fang now! but u know i always will hav a soft spot for iggy!;) hehehe! any way i wanted to congradulate you on a simply superb story! well done! your a fantastic writer and i will certainly buy one of your books in the, i'm sure, what will be a very near future! again well done n a wonderfull story!

Spread A Little HAppiness.

x
Spread A Little Happiness chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
omg aw! i love it! next chappie!:D:D:D:D
Spread A Little Happiness chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
omg wow...poor fang...poor iggy...i feel sorry 4 how confused he is...he must be pretty beat up about this...wow...great writing!:D
Spread A Little Happiness chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
omg omg omg! fights? oh dis can't get ny betta! oh i love it! wop!:D
Spread A Little Happiness chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
oh wow...pure and utter geniousness! u r so...so...just...genious! (sorry but i can't even spell that word) absolutely well done on this chappie! more more more!:D
Spread A Little Happiness chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
omg omg omg...aw...omg dose 2 pplz r fang nd his dad aren't dey? omg! evil...hehhe:D great work!:D
Spread A Little Happiness chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
omg! evil dad! r is he his dad? oh dis is so gud! next chappie!:D
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »