Reviews for Lelouch of the Revolution
DYnoJackal19 chapter 1 . 7/25
Will put this up for adoption if you won't update it?
DYnoJackal19 chapter 51 . 7/12
Whoa. Jam-packed and overflowing with awesome.

Will Jeremiah still get the Geass Canceller, only earlier? Cause that will really change the dynamic of the encounter with Mao.
Neo-Devil chapter 31 . 6/12
I wish I could have seen Kallen's face...it must have been priceless...XD
DYnoJackal19 chapter 16 . 6/4
Oh, yeah. Orange-kun getting ca-wazy with a knife.
ArcherShirou chapter 6 . 5/19
very good.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 52 . 5/17
Are you going to continue this story eventually?
KMF-G chapter 52 . 4/24
Well, well not so bad :-)
Lelouch and Orange are cool as they should be.
However what is the point for Lelouch to be/play with Zero here?

Oh, updates should be nice...
LadyTeldra chapter 52 . 4/8
-tilts over, short circuiting-

You.

You are mean.

Ugh! So, I'm guessing this is how he becomes a cyborg in this universe? Sort of like how he became Orange still? Because I'm know you won't kill him off... hopefully. Not everyone is as terrible as I am. And even I don't think I could do that.

So. Despite the many years this has been put on hold, I'm going to follow. I understand how busy life can be, hell, I'm a double major in two unrelated fields. (Kill me now? What the hell was I thinking?) Hopefully, this will be updated sometime in the next five years, it really is far too amazing to be completely abandoned. (For the love of all that is good in this forsaken world, do NOT leave Jeremiah's fate there!)

-coughs- Anyways, thank you for writing.
LadyTeldra chapter 50 . 4/7
-coos- Adorable panicking Lulu.
LadyTeldra chapter 47 . 4/6
So, I think in one of the very first chapters you mentioned this not being a Jeremiah/Lelouch story or something. I got curious, which is never a good thing, and decided to look it up. -sighs sadly- Apparently there's nothing about them. Not really anyways. That's quite disappointing because I was curious. On how people would depict it.
HufflepuffKat chapter 52 . 4/6
J-j-j-Jeremiah?... 0.0
raienryuu chapter 52 . 3/17
An interesting twist on the whole guren and shen hu, I'm not really sure how I feel about it but I still enjoyed the rest of the chapter.
raienryuu chapter 43 . 3/16
I really enjoyed this chapter keep up the good work!
raienryuu chapter 25 . 3/15
Late review but wouldn't Arthur be more appropriate since Lelouch is a Prince and and not a serving magician?
Sophia Elric chapter 40 . 1/31
Zero said Japanese in the last speech. He would not call them as Elevens.
1,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »