Reviews for Lelouch of the Revolution
Komu989 chapter 5 . 3/18
Just a side note, officers don't tend to be up in your face screaming. That bit is usually done by the Drill Sergeants, after the officer leaves
The Final Faux chapter 22 . 1/10
Personally I'd have rathered it'd be Lelouch who'd spoken to them. It makes very little sense for it not to have been, effectively being a meaningless change.
Yuna chapter 50 . 11/5/2017
What the heck are uwabaki ?
Yuna chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
Lelouch's so gonna get killed by Cornelia
Yuna chapter 25 . 11/5/2017
Oh Sayoko you are just making it worse
hi chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
if my oc was in that situation, she would flick her hair, say her usual ''tch'' and turn around awesomely, before running for her goddamn life.
HermitCap chapter 9 . 9/26/2017
Haha, I loved the door prize, especially when Milly called Shirley over to see! XD
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
Poor, sweet Nunally... C.C. MOVE TO ANOTHER ROOM!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
The wasabi though...
Jazebeth chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
I think I know which Uniform you're talking about.
Neonlyphe chapter 15 . 6/26/2017
Damn...Shirley doesn't need the swim team to keep fit because she and Milly keep jumping to conclusions
Mikala Ramastuyaki chapter 52 . 5/14/2017
you have got to update please! I love your book and i's just cruel to leave it like that! PLEASE!
narutofan020 chapter 52 . 4/11/2017
I really love this story,one of the first Code geass fics i've ever read! I hope you continue to update it despite the fact you haven't updated it in several the less,R3 is bound to bring a surge of people coming back to this fandom and i can't to see you soon!
DarkLord98 chapter 52 . 3/23/2017
So, I read this on a whim, and I gotta say... I kinda like this fic. Granted, it just feels... wrong for Kallen to be piloting the Shen-Hu instead of the Guren, and Tohdoh to be piloting piloting the Guren instead of his Custom Gekka and Zangetsu.

But other than that, I do like where this is going. And in regards to spin-off characters, have you considered using those from OZ of the Reflection, as Marika is a canon character in the story.

And of course, I do hope that you will start doing this again.
Oracle14 chapter 52 . 3/15/2017