Reviews for Prince Of The Stars
Mooninlove chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i like it, it was cute
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Lmfao.

Cute you should totally make this into a multi-chapter stry. Pleaseeee

I'll tell people t read it and everything. ~!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Anime Girl 593 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
it waz good! and yes i've noticed Skye says 'Hehe' alot its like seeing Axel from Kingdom Hearts saying 'Got it memorized?' ALL. THE. TIME. but i luv 'em both -
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
*high fives* This is AWESOME! Please, do continue the story as you have so far... I consider this high quality in comparison to the hundreds of other Skye x Jill fan fictions. I'm sure that you'll do a great job... It's in the stars. Hehe.
Jkylies chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I like it.
Seere Klein chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
update soon! Maybe more people should review on the Skye stories. hmph. Don't worry! I'll make sure to review.:p Nice story by the way, i also noticed Skye always saying 'hehe' sometimes it's only 'heh' i found it rather...cute.:)) I'll be looking forward to the next chapter then!
Lazy Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That was a really good interpretation of the Skye black heart event! w I hope you write more! :D
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
as a matter of fact i did! my friend is like in love with skye... me? not so much. im not into those kind of guys that know that they're gorgeus then they use it to their advantage. it gets pretty annoying after a while. love this oneshot no matter how much i dont like skye!