Reviews for To Be Tempted
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I think you captured the characters' emotions perfectly.
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
aw. i feel so bad for Jasper in NM. Edward should have known better than to put paper near accident-prone Bella!
Mimi Karibu Nyinyi chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love this peace...

'Tis one thing to be tempted, another thing to fall' -I find it interesting that you have a quote at the bottom of the story, but what I find even more interesting is the fact that it matches so well with the story, good job.

Also, you do a brillient job of portraying Jasper and Alice, and you ended and picked up in perfect places in the story.

Well done -tusch
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
aww poor alice! i feel soo bad for jasper! its not like he could help it!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was brilliant. I never held it against Jasper that he attacked Bella. :) I knew he must have suffered a lot afterwards. I am glad he has Alice. Nice work.
PrincessFerdinand chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Ah, that's awesomely awesomely awesome. Loved it!
Sachita chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This was very good. Well-written, I really liked this different point of view. (
zozo42 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
aw that was so cute and sad

poor jasper!
Marieke23 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Great story! I really missed stuff like this in the Twilight books because it's all from Bella's point of view. Jasper & Alice are my favorite couple!
BeforeItsTooLate chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Naw that was beautiful, you captured their characters perfectly. Loved it!
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aww! I loved that! It was so cute!

Lucy chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
very nicely done. i loved the quote at the end from shakespeare )
Andromina chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
ABSOLUTELY amazing portrayal of both Jasper and Alice. I just recently got into the whole Twilight movement and you manage to nail my favorite character perfectly!
wingsxforxmarie chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I liked that. [:

I saw some grammar/spelling mistakes here and there, but other than that I really liked it.

I thought that you wrote the romantic-y moments between Jasper and Alice very nicely. It painted a nice picture in my mind. :D