Reviews for Venom and Snowflakes
StrayPuppy chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
Please tell me this story is not dropped..
Lishalove chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Wow.. I just happened upon this one bcuz I'm newer to fanfiction.. I started reading it after I saw the musical with Lindsay Mendez this past August..
I love the way you wrote Elphaba and I was happy not to see the musical part where she leaves.. Although I love defying gravity it doesn't need to be in all the fanfictions.. But I digress.. I know it's been a long time, but for me it's new, so is this story going to be resumed.. There are so many great stories here that are unfinished... This is most definitely one of them.. There is so many places to go with this..

Well this is me putting my bid for a continuation to a great story!
calzonaislove chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
So I just read this story in it's entirety and I REALLY hope you have more planned for it because I honestly am a little infatuated with your writing. I would love to see how and where this continues! I know it's been almost a year since an update, but PLEASE consider writing more of this fabulous piece of work! :)
Yoshi chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
I really hope that you continue this story! :) I love it
EmZ711 chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
I am very much enjoying this story. I hope to see more very soon. :)
camille tsubaki chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
so. i have to say that i was really loving your fanfic until i got to ch. 8. your scene where elphaba beats avaric at pool seems far too much like a scene in another story written by another author whose work i adore. before the insanity with fiyero and shenshen, anyway. i realize that all gelphie fanfics are going to have similarities. i mean gelphie would not be gelphie without the obligatory scene where galinda/glinda plays with elphaba's hair. but in a case like that there are infinite ways to convey the same idea. the pool game was rather specific, and struck me as far too similar. i am honestly surprised no one else has said anything about it yet. you seem to have a lot of good ideas, just please try to be careful to make sure you are not using someone else's. the fandom is small and this stuff gets around.
Micheala chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
SHIZ MUFFIN! That's was intense!

I was like "wow! That's discriptive"

it was awesome! Love this story!

Write when you can, I'll just hang out on this limb you've left me on...it's cool!
AWickedDistraction chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Sweet Oz! Update soon! Please please please!

This is truly one of the best stories I've read and i want more! lol
AWickedDistraction chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Okay..um...how do I put this! I EFFING LOVE YOU. Like, a lot.

People sticking up for Elphaba, Shenshen hooking up with her, Fiyero being married to her, and other the other wonderfulness that has occurred so far. This is, by far, my favorite story.

Love it and you. Keep it up! :)
wicked gravity chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
That was so sad... so now Elphaba broke up with ShenShen and found someone else? I loved the line "her soul seemed to have drifted off on a search for the other half of herself". Thanks for the update :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
I'm feeling Glinda's confusion, but them tahaat could alose be the late hour which I am reading at! 'm also feeling very eager to read more!
Ashes Fade to Dust chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
This story is simply fantastic. Amazingly well-written and very intriguing. Update soon. :)
Littlest Nell chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Oh my. The last two paragraphs so fresh in my mind (and nether regions) please forgive me for that being the current focus of my response. While I had quite liked the way you have been building the tension - and so artfully - for so long now, I had not anticipated such a raw connection when it finally came to fruition. I could sense the frustrating need, and almost resigned response, from the respective characters, presented in a way I've not read anywhere else so far. It felt so much like a real life situation that I could almost fall back on sense memory to experience it within the story. Wonderful!

On other topics - what a surprise and delight for the 'coming out' scene in Emerald City! I had been trying to keep track of the foreshadowing, and while I made the connections at the appropriate time when the hints were dropped, for some reason, like Galinda, I could only read with a sense of niggling apprehension and without full understanding until Elphaba was, literally standing before me. Well played. But now, as I am still reeling from this news, and the development of the sub(terrianian) plots and prophetic dreams, I am afraid I simply cannot predict where this is going.

All I can say is that I am enjoying your story, and your writing, immensely. While Elphaba seems very out of character (book or musical), it fits well enough I suppose when you give the poor girl some happiness. I had been originally thrown by the change in narration away from Galinda in early chapters, but you explained that later so that was fine.

But when starting to branch out in to more encompassing narration, anything *missing* actually becomes more conspicuous in it's absence - that is, there has been nothing from the wizard or Morrible/Grim (yet). Like any decent story the movements of the 'bad guy' are not often revealed, but as we patch the story together I just get the sense that what is missing could be more detrimental to the convincing development of the plot, rather than suspenseful. I guess, almost as if the read can be assured that the author has

everything planned out on both sides. Having said that, your ground work so far with sub plots, dreams and general foreshadowing has been such that I guess they can serve in place of this. They are quite eloquent and oddly beautiful. Almost a character in themselves, to the point that I would not be disappointed if they (the dreams- and oh it's that telling?) did not come to fruition but like tarot cards merely reveal the state of emotional connection to all things relevant to that time only. That the future is not as set in stone as any prophecy reveals.

Hmmm yes, I am thoroughly enjoying this series.

On a side note, this if my first review :)
Clef chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Dear God, I need an update.