Reviews for A Passion for Portraits
i like
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love this!
misswinterjayne chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Omg I love this story please continue it or sequel it i would love to see reactions or consequences of it
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Sirius is so good for Hermione. To bring out her passion and playfulness; to boost her self-confidence in her looks and body; to let herself feel and live and let her hair down. If only I could brew this potion and use it on my Sirius Black poster! XD
daphnie chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Would love to read more of this ... *hint* ;)
bitemebeezlebub chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
that was an absolutely LOVELY story...made me all happy and tingly inside 3
ButterflySoft2010 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was beautiful. Either I wasn't reading carefully enough or you made sure to make it a mystery til the end, but I had no idea of the sub plot until Hermione brought out the potion.

You are a wonderful writer; you made my heart ache because I thought she would never get him, and I've known that pain. So, well done.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I like this!

I've never read anything quite like it, and I love the let-it-rain attitude toward their actions. :)

Excellent.
Rafitcha chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Lovely!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I loved this! This had to be the best Sirius/Hermione pairing story I've read, and believe me, I've read quite a few. Not only were they both in-character, but the premise was very original. I don't think it would have been easy for just anyone to think up the idea of Sirius in a portrait. I really liked this.
mommyconk chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is delightful. I love that they really got to know each other over time. I do find the portraits fascinating
FaTcAtInAhAt chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I loved this. I have a request to make of you: write a sequel. I really want to see how things unfold at the party and the repercussions from the magic. If you don't plan on, and you would be willing to let me, I would love to do a sequel. You just inspired me so much, which I have been lacking for a year now. I could make it a stand alone...

Anyway, I really do think you're an amazing author. I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for this wonderful story!
PassionateLover15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is such a cute and original one-shot. I love it. The dialogue between the two of them was amazingly done I can picture their expression and everything. You are an amazing writer! :)
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very original story, I absolutely loved it. Wonderful job.
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Very good story! I enjoyed reading it very much, and the ending made me wonder, oh my God what if someone really did find out nd brought Voldemort back?

And then I thought, Jesus holy Christ people could live forever, Dumbledore, the founders, every great wizard in history could be brought back over and over! But what if each time they were brought back they were a shadow of themselves, or they could be the way they were before. OMG I DON'T KNOW! ;-;

You gave me brain overload, but I still love you.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »