Reviews for Zero's Dinobot
I don't care what the anime showed, if that shit happened she would be murdered or maimed at the least by the individual summoned.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 28 . 7/1
I'm guessing the arm was either a trophy or for the cannon attached. Either way, looks like Grim may need to move fast if he doesn't want to get Louise's ire for Flame. Guess it's true about how they always catch the one that hits second rather than first.
mdizzle chapter 28 . 6/20
lol Flame got pwned
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 27 . 4/18
The Dinobots have just learned to roll with the inanity haven't they? I think as a collective it's kind of true. Don't worry Louise, you'll get the hang of it soon enough. Grim's a plenty good teacher.
As to the issue with dimensions, while Grim might not be able to go back, there's nothing stopping the other Dinobots from coming to him. At least, none that I can see as Starscream was able to do it.
And off we go for Derfflinger, hopefully. Here's to there being no other surprises for Louise and Grim on the way.
mdizzle chapter 27 . 2/1
Humility looks good on Luise
cko2 chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
merry xmas. nice chapter update and thanks.
OBSERVER01 chapter 26 . 12/24/2015
quite good
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
I'm actually hoping he ears Lousie now. NO ONE CONTROLS GRIMLOCK!
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Pretty good bridge between what happened and the next bit to come. Also, progress on Starscream's front!
Coward-Clone (Skywarp) better keep his distance from the new guy, he might find him an easy mark in more ways than one.
Blackmoondragon chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
Hey, sorry this took so long, I've been swamped and just unburied this email. Anyway, getting right down to it, this is an interesting piece given how you can bet that no one in Louise's universe has seen anything remotely like Grimlock before, hence all the comparisons to biology. That bit is always fun.
Also, interesting to see how we are moving on to the next part of the plot, I wonder how this will go down, maybe with another appearance from our favorite Con somewhere on the horizon.
Creeves59 chapter 23 . 3/7/2015
Still love it. X3 Please continue.
cko2 chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
Itresting chapters. Been ages since I last read the story so kinda feel leftvout on whats going since I have not read the story in some time. Not bad writting though. Thank you for sharing.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 23 . 3/7/2015
Yes, Louise. If the summon familiar is a sentient, sapient being then the ritual does create slaves.

Get Grimlock outta there and free of the runes. They can help him for shit with their backwater ways. If anything, they are doing more damage.
OBSERVER01 chapter 24 . 3/7/2015