Reviews for Zero's Dinobot
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 29 . 9/26/2016
Interesting piece, I definitely like the little nods to Grimlock's knowledge regarding weapons. The majority of which I can surmise was gained by experience. Not to mention the addition of Delfinger, wonder what he knows about Cybertronians, in that he would recognize one on sight, and not in a positive way from the looks of things.
Sakura Lisel chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
Plus why is Grimlock 'eating' solid organic food? Hes still a 100% robot and the ONLY thing Transformers, and Dinobots, eat is Energon.
Sakura Lisel chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
Um... exactly WHY is Louises WHIP even hurting Grimlock? Hes a robot with a indestructible body. That puny little HUMAN whip shouldn't even hurt him at all. It might STING a bit, but shouldn't hurt him to the point it has him cowering in pain. I think... *lol* in fact if anything, that whip should have broken as soon as it hit his metal hard body.
R98 chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Man why can't it be grimlock from the game I like it when he doesn't say "me grimlock" because it's annoying
Guest chapter 29 . 9/17/2016
Oh! A new poll? I will!
brave kid chapter 29 . 9/17/2016
Who look like deft have history with transformers
Legionnas chapter 29 . 9/17/2016
Swindle?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
I don't care what the anime showed, if that shit happened she would be murdered or maimed at the least by the individual summoned.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 28 . 7/1/2016
I'm guessing the arm was either a trophy or for the cannon attached. Either way, looks like Grim may need to move fast if he doesn't want to get Louise's ire for Flame. Guess it's true about how they always catch the one that hits second rather than first.
mdizzle chapter 28 . 6/20/2016
lol Flame got pwned
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 27 . 4/18/2016
The Dinobots have just learned to roll with the inanity haven't they? I think as a collective it's kind of true. Don't worry Louise, you'll get the hang of it soon enough. Grim's a plenty good teacher.
As to the issue with dimensions, while Grim might not be able to go back, there's nothing stopping the other Dinobots from coming to him. At least, none that I can see as Starscream was able to do it.
And off we go for Derfflinger, hopefully. Here's to there being no other surprises for Louise and Grim on the way.
mdizzle chapter 27 . 2/1/2016
Humility looks good on Luise
cko2 chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
merry xmas. nice chapter update and thanks.
OBSERVER01 chapter 26 . 12/24/2015
quite good
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
I'm actually hoping he ears Lousie now. NO ONE CONTROLS GRIMLOCK!