Reviews for Zero's Dinobot
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
Pretty good bridge between what happened and the next bit to come. Also, progress on Starscream's front!
Coward-Clone (Skywarp) better keep his distance from the new guy, he might find him an easy mark in more ways than one.
Blackmoondragon chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
Hey, sorry this took so long, I've been swamped and just unburied this email. Anyway, getting right down to it, this is an interesting piece given how you can bet that no one in Louise's universe has seen anything remotely like Grimlock before, hence all the comparisons to biology. That bit is always fun.
Also, interesting to see how we are moving on to the next part of the plot, I wonder how this will go down, maybe with another appearance from our favorite Con somewhere on the horizon.
Creeves59 chapter 23 . 3/7/2015
Still love it. X3 Please continue.
cko2 chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
Itresting chapters. Been ages since I last read the story so kinda feel leftvout on whats going since I have not read the story in some time. Not bad writting though. Thank you for sharing.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 23 . 3/7/2015
Yes, Louise. If the summon familiar is a sentient, sapient being then the ritual does create slaves.

Get Grimlock outta there and free of the runes. They can help him for shit with their backwater ways. If anything, they are doing more damage.
OBSERVER01 chapter 24 . 3/7/2015
decent chapter
OBSERVER01 chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
Robo Reader 21 chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
So Colbert un-refined the energon he took from Starscream and its turning back into crystal. Saying it got purified means that its viable for infusing/consumption.

Nothing they can do for Grimlock till he get in a CR chamber. This makes for a good way to depart from canon. Louise may very well choose not to go on the mission to Albion since Grimlock is down. Or maybe she will can get turned into a puppet by Wardes. Either choice, it breaks from canon.
Mazamba chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
Yay, it updated! I don't know how much it helps, but energon is similar to a plant or a fungus, depending on how you look at it. To be specific, it grows by feeding off radiation in almost all its forms, be it sunlight, cosmic rays (which seem to be preferable), or old energon. This was hinted at in the Allspark Almanac.
OBSERVER01 chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Quite good
Creeves59 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
This is the third time I'm reading this and I just thought up some very flexible characters to be enemies/love interests for Grimlock. The arachnid sisters. :-)
Creeves59 chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
I like it. Please continue. X3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I could understande the first 5 affectin a autobot but really the reproduction part? He is a robots I think they could have done with out that one.
OakheadLord chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Hey, is there any way for a familiar to disobey its master?
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Sorry about not reviewing sooner, but Real Life [yes, so prominent that capital letters must be used] and horrible online attention span keeps getting in the way of doing much.
I am interested by all of the stuff happening in the background, though what will the majority of it accumulate to. So far, I'm seeing what could be a Beast Wars and Animated Xover with Zero's Familiar. Cool!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »