Reviews for Zero's Dinobot
The Slacker Hunter chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
I think my biggest gripe with this story is the spelling and grammar errors. I'm certain this story would be much easier to read if you got someone to help you with proofreading, because this isn't necessarily a bad story.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 20 . 12/25/2011
Some of the references fit but some felt forced, like 'why are they there.'

I think you should look into Cybertronian culture before continuing with showing aspects of Cybertron.

And hearing swear word, that felt wrong.

Honestly I think you should stick to 'The Mystery of Grimlock' back in the academy. I like the thought of Colbert dissecting Starscream's body. Best part of that is that Starscream will feel that.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 19 . 11/10/2011
Awesome stuff here!

Does the familiar status give Grimlock's sword a boost, or was that something else?

I also find it kind of funny when he asks her who her champion is.

"Was it hard for you to find a champion?"

"Not really."

*Enter Grimlock*

"Well, crap."

And don't worry about the fainting thing, it's understandable if he pushed himself too hard, which Grimlock probably would do. Guy's not exactly the type to take five for his health...
Robo Reader 21 chapter 19 . 11/9/2011
The fight was more or less easy to follow and I think you did a nice job too.

I liked "Me Grimlock King" but "Me Grimlock badass"no no no. I don't want to hear that. It feels wrong when you think about the series he is from.

The bot needs some time in a CR chamber, to bad their aren't any.
pensuka chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
this will be good *brings a bowl of popcorn* bring on the fight!
mdizzle chapter 18 . 8/29/2011
Now that's more the Dinobot I know. "Me Grimlock King!"
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
Wow, that's pretty rough.

Still interesting chapter, and it does give a new dimension to the situation between Grimlock and Louise. Anybody would be upset about that. It's also nice how he stands up for Siesta like that.
OBSERVER01 chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
so far so it up
mdizzle chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
Okay chapter. But Grimlock is king, try not to have him too much under Louise's command. Got a backbone made of metal you know
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
Decepticons have access to some serious scratch, don't they? Figures it comes from Powell. The bit with Grimlock was good too. Glad to see an update!
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
cool story
OBSERVER01 chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
so far so it up
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
The whole bit between Louise and Grimlock was pretty funny; I wonder what she'd say if he told her he liked the explosions? Food for thought there.

The developmental bit between Starscream and Slipstream was funny, though not too overdoen, and we're getting some movement in the plot. Cool!

I'll be looking out for more!
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
Hey, man. Nice work where you're going with this. I wonder what would happen if the other Dinobots saw what was happening to poor Grimlock.

By the way, saw your poll. I wouldn't mind Sky Lynx appearing in this one. I would love to see how that world handled someone like him. But I do have a question for the poll...how come you don't have Waspinator? He'd be hilarious there!
mdizzle chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
Well you got my attention. I'm curious to see where you take us with this story.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »