Reviews for Zero's Dinobot
Morality0duality chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
can Grim go back to max size? And good fight Though I would like to think That Louise blast that she focuses on would do more damage since they are able at the beginning of the show to break down the equivalent of a nuclear bomb shelter in the tristain academy of magic.
Arkanrium chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Ok I have to stop reading this, don,t know if someone said this to you at some point, but you use "Then" way to much.

-then this happened

-then that happened

-then he fell

-then he got up

the story looks ok, but that gets really annoying.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
This story is pretty interesting. Though I hope Grimlock gets his original form back. And the Autobots appear.

Update soon.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
I thought that you have abandoned this story.

Glad to see its still going.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
so far so it up
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
So, is the rune here going to mean something similar to what it did in the manga. I think Grimlock might like that.
Ibnuub productions chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
great chapter. update soon :)
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
I guess if he hung around Wheeljack and made enough of them himself, explosions really wouldn't bother him much, would they?

Still that probably did hurt some. 's kind of fortunate that Grimlock's got a thick skull.

The flashbacks are definitely becoming interesting. Does Grimlock have something like a holoform, then?
Han-Ko chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
Well... Thanks for the update XD

It was short, but I enjoyed it.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
Grimlock, Swoop, and Snarl would bring in apple trees. They would.

Just wondering, I thought he was from G1, but you're mentioning parts of Animated in here. Which continuity is Grimlock from?

This is moving along great! I took a look into Zero's familiar, so I have an idea of how things work. Keep writing!
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
Hm...Grimlock in the hands of a sorcereress? This is interesting!

Waiting for more!
SpartanCommander chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Interesting but couldn't Grimlock just rip off the chain?

Not to mention if Louis keep's this up Grimlock is going to toast her shorts. He's not one to keep a calm mind and not commit to violent acts when he's been insulted, threatened, and inflicted pain on.

It's very likely that Louise will find herself chased by an enraged Grimlock on a few occasions. I mean since when has we ever saw Grimlock swallow his pride against that kind of indignaty.
SpartanCommander chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Oh one thing I just remembered what's the reasoning in turning Grimlock techno organic. or even procedding in that research. To be honest it really doesn't make much sence. I mean that kind of modification ment to turn transformers into technoorganics seems like the equivelent of genedically modifying the entire human race into something else because it's more interesting. I mean it really makes little sence when you think about it that way.

Also did you check the old G1 comics you may like one series where Grimlock aquires a pretender shell enabling him to disguise himself as a human (To bad his pretender shell is still standing at his origional height). Oddly enough I actually see G1 comics where pretender shell transformers are actually eating human food.
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
the first chapter is interesting.

I do like the idea of Grimlock geting into this situation I mean he's tempermental, dangerous, prone to violence, and he doesn't like humans much.

Also I hope he keeps alot of his robot appearance I mean it would be cooler it you have a mostly metal Dinobot getting into these messes. I mean By that world's definition of What Grimlock is he would likely be called a Golem.

I do know that Grimlock doesn't take kindly to being belittled or scoled (look what he did to Sentenel prime).
Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Please update soon i want to read next chapter!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »