Reviews for Zero's Dinobot
Ibnuub productions chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
great chapter. update soon :)
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
I guess if he hung around Wheeljack and made enough of them himself, explosions really wouldn't bother him much, would they?

Still that probably did hurt some. 's kind of fortunate that Grimlock's got a thick skull.

The flashbacks are definitely becoming interesting. Does Grimlock have something like a holoform, then?
Han-Ko chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
Well... Thanks for the update XD

It was short, but I enjoyed it.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
Grimlock, Swoop, and Snarl would bring in apple trees. They would.

Just wondering, I thought he was from G1, but you're mentioning parts of Animated in here. Which continuity is Grimlock from?

This is moving along great! I took a look into Zero's familiar, so I have an idea of how things work. Keep writing!
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
Hm...Grimlock in the hands of a sorcereress? This is interesting!

Waiting for more!
SpartanCommander chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Interesting but couldn't Grimlock just rip off the chain?

Not to mention if Louis keep's this up Grimlock is going to toast her shorts. He's not one to keep a calm mind and not commit to violent acts when he's been insulted, threatened, and inflicted pain on.

It's very likely that Louise will find herself chased by an enraged Grimlock on a few occasions. I mean since when has we ever saw Grimlock swallow his pride against that kind of indignaty.
SpartanCommander chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Oh one thing I just remembered what's the reasoning in turning Grimlock techno organic. or even procedding in that research. To be honest it really doesn't make much sence. I mean that kind of modification ment to turn transformers into technoorganics seems like the equivelent of genedically modifying the entire human race into something else because it's more interesting. I mean it really makes little sence when you think about it that way.

Also did you check the old G1 comics you may like one series where Grimlock aquires a pretender shell enabling him to disguise himself as a human (To bad his pretender shell is still standing at his origional height). Oddly enough I actually see G1 comics where pretender shell transformers are actually eating human food.
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
the first chapter is interesting.

I do like the idea of Grimlock geting into this situation I mean he's tempermental, dangerous, prone to violence, and he doesn't like humans much.

Also I hope he keeps alot of his robot appearance I mean it would be cooler it you have a mostly metal Dinobot getting into these messes. I mean By that world's definition of What Grimlock is he would likely be called a Golem.

I do know that Grimlock doesn't take kindly to being belittled or scoled (look what he did to Sentenel prime).
Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Please update soon i want to read next chapter!
Komada chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
it's an ok fan fiction. however i wish you would also include the other dino bots and maybe some of the decepticons an other autobots
Han-Ko chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Wow great fic. Very very original, I never think some similar
BIGGZ1344 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
A Dinobot as Zero Louise's familiar?

I pity her enemies, and anything around them for that matter, just imagine the damage that could happen.

On the bright side, Swoop and Snarl aren't there... right?
Hellsender chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Fascinating. Finally a story in which Louise will get what she wants. Something strong, powerful, and awesome-looking.

The million-question is this: how the hell will she fit a gargantuan robot in her room?
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3