Reviews for A Memory Returns
Rhyme2Reason chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Aww, how sweet!
mushrimba chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
this was soo cute and perfect this is so going to my favs ;]

is there any chance tat u wil write a story about lightning and callies past? like teir childhood or someting

haha i finished this story while on my job lol
i ain't givin' it chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I still love chapter one. It's very detailed and well written. I just thought you would like to know that.
i ain't givin' it chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
I can't believe that's the end. But it was very detailed and it gave your imagination a new thing to go off on. A good job well done. it was very worth while to keep up with it.
i ain't givin' it chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Pretty good. Is that the end? I certainly hope not!
i ain't givin' it chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Thanks for taking that review off, even though I may have deserved it when it was posted.

Good job in your story again. 'Can't wait to hear more.
i ain't givin' it chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
We're so... glad you're keeping up with this story. Most people on here don't, but then again, most of their stories aren't as interesting and worth writing as yours. Keep on trucking!
caramelkaren chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
When Luigi and Guido find out Lightning's dad was a Ferrari, they're gonna have a field day! I can imagine that scene!
i ain't givin' it chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
FINALLY... *reading chapter 11*. Oh my gosh, holy porsche! That was great! Please don't wait this long to write more though! The office is dying for more. By the way, the spotlight is still on your story.
i ain't givin' it chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
Can you please hurry up and write more?
Tiao Luo chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Hello,i was read your story, it's really good.

Nice Job! You will probably to the writer!I support you!

i am wait for your next great story!

i ain't givin' it chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
Ah... come on! Keep going!
i ain't givin' it chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Keep going! Keep going! We want more!
i ain't givin' it chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Okay, Miss Talent, the whole office agrees again... keep writing! Keep writing! Keep writing!
caramelkaren chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Poor Callie. To believe Lightning didn't tell Callie about Frank. He had a nightmare about it, and I don't think he'd want Callie to get nightmares.