Reviews for Potential Possibilities
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i hope you deside to go further with this because you can count on me saying something *good* about it everytime.
heatheriscoolx chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this was an amazing fanfic. i wish you kept going. id love to read more about kennedy and the collars. (: good job.
JasonGroff chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Haha, wow that was quite amusing and spicy at the same time. . This made me really happy cause I'm one of those weird peeps who actually quite likes Kennedy and can't ever find enough fic where she is portrayed semipositively yet still in character. Also Dom!Tara is -always- hawt. Thanks!
Master Moon chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
is there more i rather enjoyed tara being domme is hot and not that common
Addicted-to-Insanity chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Once again, your writing astounds me!

I like the new spin that you put on Tara...never would have imagined her in this state of mind!

I am...as always, impressed!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
wow that was really different from anything iv read about Tara, but i liked it a lot )
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Crap, I didn't comment on this yet! My bad.

Hysterical! Oh, I'd so love to see collared-Kenn added to the main "Finding Her Way Home" storyline. And then see Willow explaining things to Buffy. LOL That would be a hoot!
Buckster chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great story. You should continue this, or maybe add this ship to Finding Her Way.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I for one, look forward to seeing MORE of Kennedy's training! Maybe have her cinched up into a corset to go with the collar if Tara needs to go that far.
crzy4anime chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
very very interesting. the idea and concept is really great and i love how you turned everything around. the only sad thing is that i wish you would continue on. XP i'm not really sure if someone could change that quickly but hey it is fiction so there is definitely some leeway on that. keep up the great work and i can't wait to see what else you pull out of your bag of tricks. until next time. ~_~Suchi~_~
minako366 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OMG CUTE!
OccasionallyDamned chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
For a person who claims to hate Kennedy you sure do write about her a lot ;) Pretty good chapter though, looking forward to seeing where this one goes. I love to see Tara in charge.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
o.O ...ok...*thumb up* ...now excuse me while i tend to my bloody dripping nose...

so why you hate Kennedy..? i didnt really see until she appear...
piecesofyourheart chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
LOL, i member the first time i read that i about had a cow! when i got a email post saying you had a new story i was so mad at you, i was gonna find you and have some words! I kept thinking 'she hasn't finished the others, how in the hell can she just do that?' then i read... well, my response is... DAMN! can i wear tara's collar?
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
quite interestin! DAMN TARA! She waz HOT all dom an stuff. Luved it!