Reviews for Potential Possibilities
Cotto chapter 1 . 7/7
Interesting, fun tale, and while the behavior of these women is indeed horrible, I loved seeing the dominant side of Tara in this; she's fun to read about as a mistress in these "slavery type stories" that people write, and I love this kind of tale!
This was fun, and I seriously do hope for more, as well as to find the other elements in this story in your tale of "Finding Her Way Home" that you've written, as well as what chapter Kennedy shows up in.
While we differ in our views of her, I loved this story, so don't worry.
Oh, and best wishes with your health, as I know it hasn't been your best friend as of about a year ago, but you did say you were getting back into writing, and I really do ask for more of this little universe, Rebelrsr.
I really do hope this doesn't offend at all, but if it does, know that I'm always open to discuss peace with my neighbors, and I do NOT want to fight over this wonderful tale you've constructed here.
I really do want more details on this universe you've constructed, so please do feel free to inform me of them, somehow, any way you choose.
This is fun, Tara as a mistress, and I like that and want more of that touch- more accurately, I want to read more of that touch in stories, and you're a master of that kind of tale (regardless of your gender (biology, that's all gender is, and all it'll ever be!), you're still an expert at that kind of story, a "master of that art" as it were).
This was immense fun, and it's going to be interesting to see what comes next.
Sincerely your fan;
Cotto.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
As a rape victim seeing predatory Kennedy paired with a kind & loving Tara is sick and disgusting. Was really loving your stories until now.
jman975 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
wow
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i hope you deside to go further with this because you can count on me saying something *good* about it everytime.
heatheriscoolx chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this was an amazing fanfic. i wish you kept going. id love to read more about kennedy and the collars. (: good job.
JasonGroff chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Haha, wow that was quite amusing and spicy at the same time. . This made me really happy cause I'm one of those weird peeps who actually quite likes Kennedy and can't ever find enough fic where she is portrayed semipositively yet still in character. Also Dom!Tara is -always- hawt. Thanks!
Master Moon chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
is there more i rather enjoyed tara being domme is hot and not that common
Addicted-to-Insanity chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Once again, your writing astounds me!

I like the new spin that you put on Tara...never would have imagined her in this state of mind!

I am...as always, impressed!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
wow that was really different from anything iv read about Tara, but i liked it a lot )
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Crap, I didn't comment on this yet! My bad.

Hysterical! Oh, I'd so love to see collared-Kenn added to the main "Finding Her Way Home" storyline. And then see Willow explaining things to Buffy. LOL That would be a hoot!
Buckster chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Great story. You should continue this, or maybe add this ship to Finding Her Way.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I for one, look forward to seeing MORE of Kennedy's training! Maybe have her cinched up into a corset to go with the collar if Tara needs to go that far.
crzy4anime chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
very very interesting. the idea and concept is really great and i love how you turned everything around. the only sad thing is that i wish you would continue on. XP i'm not really sure if someone could change that quickly but hey it is fiction so there is definitely some leeway on that. keep up the great work and i can't wait to see what else you pull out of your bag of tricks. until next time. ~_~Suchi~_~
minako366 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OMG CUTE!
OccasionallyDamned chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
For a person who claims to hate Kennedy you sure do write about her a lot ;) Pretty good chapter though, looking forward to seeing where this one goes. I love to see Tara in charge.