Reviews for Itchy Fingers
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Awwwwww! Hermione and artist Dean. She has a soulful heart that would be open to his need to create. Her uncommon beauty would be his muse. Alfred Enoch who played Dean in the movies has grown up to be a cutie. He is currently in the US show 'How to Get Away with Murder'.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
before this fic I had never even imagined a dean/hermione pairing and you have made me fall instantly in love with it with your beautifuly written up the excellent writing and I hope to see works from you featuring more uncommon pairing such as this are a fantastict writer and I whole heartedly salute you.
rachel chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I liked it.. the art twist was a lovely change up from other fics. My Dean FF cherry has been popped.
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Absolutely beautifully written
Just Me chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I feel as if people don't give you enough credit, you've written so many stories and people do enjoy them, but don't review. You've done a wonderful job as always, keep up the amazingness (probably not a word, but words are just ways to communicate with other human beings, so how can amazingness not be a word?)
DeanMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was one of the most REAL pieces I have ever read. You have captured so much emotion perfectly.. I just can't describe how infatuated I am with this piece.. You are so talented. Just wow..
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awesome! Loved this:) Great work!

Love,

Lynn
kitcat234 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
To preface this, I always think you're a ridiculously remarkable writer. You portray love and the different forms it takes so beautifully. And I was pleasantly surprised to see that I loved this pairing. I thought this story was beautiful, from the way you described Dean's emotions and art to their intimate moments together.
IRuleUK chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
It's been two years but still...

Beautiful. One word that couldn't begin to describe this story. And I could keep going on and on about how much I loved it or how emotional It was and how it captured my heart to never let it go, but what's the use? It's not like I'll ever be able to convey all of that in simple words, all I can do is tell you how much I loved it and how much talent you posses and hope that that is good enough for you.

Brilliant.

Cheers.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was absolutely brilliant. The way you described Dean's art, and Hermione's form in respect to it, was incredible. Great work, as always :)
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
that's rather sweet:)
Irina Gras chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Stunning. That's the word.
LittleMissRedShoes chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I have no words.

Absolutely beautiful
TJ1994 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
THAT IS AMAZING THE AMOUNT OF DETAIL IS JUST AMAZING W0W!
mer-person chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I am absolutely obsessed and flustered with this oneshot. I cannot resist artist!dean. Fantastic. It's so difficult to find this pairing. Wonderful