Reviews for Chances.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I have not read any of the manga and only watched the anime so I can't tell how much of this is real, but I don't CARE! I really like this fic and would love to see more of it.
sj chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
wonder when u'll update... its relly gd.. n possible send me an email when u update the ff! thanks!
Tasha3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Very good. I liked it a lot. Sorry I thing Gau's a bit too young for her. But all in all, good!
Lea chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
It's VERRRRRY interesting. This is the only fic inthe Shadow Skill division that I actually check to see if there is any newchapters. You should continue this, after all, Elle needs to settle down.
Kiriko chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Ooooo! its an interesting take. i've never thot of sai-oh and elle together. heheh. please update soon!
Lei chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
When will ch. 6 come up? It's been ages and yet u still didn't write anything! Please continue this fic..Onegai!-
Lei chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Zackire chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
SUGOI!
Aliana1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I love it! Please continue!
bakedbeans chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Very interesting take on the story. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
GaUBaN chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
heiii...good story that you told about me
Mon chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Interesting enough. Wonder who the romance is going to be between... and what the deal with Sai-oh is.. Update pls!
KC chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Nice...but I cannot comment much here, though. The fic's not finished.

SO YOU BETTER FINISH IT, OKAY!
Lynderia chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Wow! This is one of the best Shadow Skill fic's I've read so far. It's interesting! Please continue a.s.a.p. _
guyan0katie-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
ekk! how great is this. hey and i think u've totally got how scarface thinks down. do you think sai-oh would really completley forgive elle? i like if he did i don't want my elle getting hurt.

might i say you've put all the worries i have about elle geting together with gau, personally i think kyuo would walk all over him too. maybe fighting for elle would make him more firey towards her. oh maybe he should just get really drunk and stop thinking like you said.

wanna see what happens cause this a great fic. wish i could write (as well) or as seriously as you.

guyan0/katie-chan

(you get an extra line for it being such a great fic)