Reviews for The Trio Beginning
Harmony Stanzer chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
really good
CallMeAudrey chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
Omg, I love your fic! When I saw the song Riot I was just like: "OMG! I LOVE THIS SONG!" and yeah lol. Thre days Grace Rox!

*Random ppl*: Agreed.

Please update!

~Person

*Subbed, faved and all of that*
Audi chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
LOVE IT!
Warrior-Wolf1 chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
dang, i love this story! and don't think that just because i'm an hour and a 1/2 away and it's summer vacation, you can get rid of me! awesome chapter, keep writing, update soon, the usual. and when i say update soon, i mean SOON! (don't think you can get away with not updateing, i know where you live~cue evil laughter) ) keep doing whatever you're doing, it seems to be working! so at the accursed place next week, it's next week right? something like that. anyway, wow, this is the longest review i've ever written. lucky.
Knut Case chapter 14 . 4/25/2009
Ha, this is awesome.

I love the songs all the way throughout, it's like

the Terrible Trio; the Musical.
Chocochino11 chapter 14 . 4/15/2009
cant wait to see what happens next!
Halloween29 chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
Awesome! I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter! til then. PEACE XD
Emperor Itaelia chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
Uh-oh. I'm curious to what Jack was going to say.

I'm glad you updated! I was getting worried. ;)

~InfernoShock
Chocochino11 chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
this is a really good story... please update soon!
Element Wolf chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
Oh, no! They're going to go to Holloween town now, aren't they? Or at least one of them. You update so fast I can barely keep up! DX!
Emperor Itaelia chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
Hey! Finally someone who agrees it sounds better 'Lock, Shock, and Barrel' (though that is to be expected...)! Yay!

I love it when those three sing. A nice change to all the good guys singing...
Emperor Itaelia chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
Ugh... food fights are always fun to read about, but not to be in. I'm glad I never was in one (and hopefully I won't be in one...)

~InfernoShock (I had to type the 'o' in Inferno a couple of times before the computer got it right.)
Nostalgic Glitter chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
LOL! GO MONTY PYTHON!
Halloween29 chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
That was awesome please continue i love that song ti then, PEACE XD
hikari123 chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Wow great chapter and great use of the song as well please keep on writing.