Reviews for The Christmas Shoes
Brink of Insanity777 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was simply beautiful! I happen to like Christmas fluff :P .
Mad Clown Disease chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Short and sweet! I LOVE IT _ man if I'd a' known about this at Christmas! LOL!
Melissa Mcahren chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I love this store I also love the song and the movie. I've listened to the song so many times. I think anybody who likes sad stores would love this store.
Marcus chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This is one of the most touching stories I've heard since the movie Fluke. It brought a tear to my eye and made me appreciate everything about the festive season. This is touching and inspired. Good job. I've seen chrismas carol films that aren't as beautifully touching as this.
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
WA! I hate this song! *cries*
honest the weasel chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
another sweet and touching story!great job!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Awwwwwww... Very warm and fuzzy! Nice job!
A Touch of Everything chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Aw! That was one of the best stories I have ever read! When you can put up your favorite stories again, I'm putting this on it!
Jesika Starwatcher not signed in chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
I read this original story somewhere before, maybe in one of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. It made me cry then and almost did so now. Great job. (10)
Mikewriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
I really like it. Very emotional 'sob'.
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Awwww! I've read that story before, but it has a nice touch with Nack in it. Another Ladybug masterpiece! Merry Christmas! _
gamer-and-a-half chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
i don't usually read non-humor stuff, but that was good. so... *sob* ...beautiful :)...
Devil May Laugh chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Awwww, that was so cute! Very emotional! I LOVE IT! Lucky_Ladybug66, YOU ROCK! Write more!
Toni The Mink chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Very cute! I heard that song a few days before and thought it was real sad... (Christine, the DJ on the radio, wished she never wore mascaera that morning...) And I really like your fics with Nack. You make his character maybe greedy but deep down a good soul, and that's just cute!
Angel Weasel-Woman chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Awwwww... this was cute! Great story for the up coming holidays.