Reviews for More than a Nakama
Chopper: “I’m a reindeer” was my favorite part XD
Middle chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
Updaaaatteee
Foreign chapter 1 . 6/14/2019
Please update! Maybe a sequel?
Trust Fund chapter 5 . 4/23/2019
Update please! Best One Piece yuri story by far! Keep it coming!
weirdfucc114 chapter 2 . 7/25/2018
GOMU GOMU NO BREAST INFLATION! CANT BREATHE
XxNicoDrobinxX chapter 5 . 2/2/2018
More more more MORE. I need more we need an update more chapters this is amazing
Danny Ketchum chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
I rarely find good yuri stories but this is a definite exception. Excellent narration, excellent emotional depiction, and great lemon! I love how you illustrate their love and complications throughout the story. As a yuri writer myself, I find it difficult to narrate the exact feelings between female lovers, however you do it perfectly. Great story!
Danny Ketchum chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
I know its been a while, but I love this story. I read it a lot when I have free time since it really highlights the essence of a good yuri story. Its hard to depict really good passion between two girls for me, seeing this, really taught me how to correctly write those kind of intensely passionate stories. Thank you. Excellent lemons, excellent story progressions, and excellent narration. Good job.

I would love a sequel since there are not a lot of good yuri stories out there. Nevertheless, keep up the good work!
Yuri-esque chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
This was a well written story! I really enjoyed it. You haven't updated in a long time so I don't know if you're finished with it (it doesn't say it's completed) so I'm going to go ahead and follow it just in case. Cheers!
101 chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
Fantastic story my friend!
sarah2314 chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Wow
E.Elliot chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Man I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Ooohhhh yeah now this is what I'm talking about! Great fanfic! Good job, m8e
Sephiroth 200 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
At long last! Shame on the men for spying!
Sephiroth 200 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Who knows nami? One way to find out.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »