Reviews for Atlantis, We Have A Problem
dragoness simplicity chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Hahahaha! Hilarious story. You wrote the switches perfectly. I could imagine exactly what was going on the whole time. Not many people can do that in a switcheroo tale. Nicely done.
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Not quite favorite list material, but close. Very close. I think you portrayed John's probable imitation of Rodney (and vice versa) scarily well.
jasminesmommy chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
must suck to know that he totaly lost the bet a zelenka will be there to put it in their face.
cat4444 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Loved "Sheppard's" escape plan when Lorne showed up. Priceless.

Should be real interesting if "McKay" manages to catch "Sheppard" and drag him to the control room. That would definitely be a headturner, although he might have a little difficulty given the physical differences as well as levels of fitness.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
jasminesmommy chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
hmm i wonder who is going to kill mckay first :)
LemonLime289 chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
This is a great story! I know you said it's probly been done before, but I haven't seen it yet. :) I can't wait for more!
cat4444 chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Sounds like our boys are about to get busted. Looking forward to the chase.
Dylaila chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Liked this chapter :)
jasminesmommy chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
well i think they are starting to finally figure this out im suprised that they did figure out sooner.
Dylaila chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Awsome, keep going.
cat4444 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Too funny! Loved how Ronon got "McKay" to go off world with him and Lorne.
jasminesmommy chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
well this is not good lol sheppard and rodney are going to get themselves killed :)
Carter Crazy chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
LOL I enjoyed it! (I had a story idea similar to this before i even read this one!) great start! update soon! May the gate be with you!
Wapeci chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
THIS IS HILARIOUS!

Sheppard: You take that back! XD SO funny!

I can't wait for an update!
Unknown User - username lost chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh I can't breath I'm laughing so hard. That was the funniest SGA thing I've read in ages! Totally made me feel happy (even though they cancelled the show. WAHH!)

Thanks for writing this!