Reviews for Pronouns
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Aw, that was so cute!

I loved this story so much!
Angel of Friendship chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
LOL Daisuke is hilarious and where's V-mon? I like the little pet-names Daisuke comes up with,
Wonderland Kaoru chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Very cute story! I wonder what Ken would call Daisuke?
bryneesI chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'm not a DaiKen fan but I really liked this fic! go to add to favorites :{)
Aestivates chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
So cute. I literally burst out laughing at Wormmon. XDD AND while I normally despise pronouns, you had such a fun take on it that I really really enjoyed this nonetheless. :)

/RUNS OFF TO READ EVERYTHING ELSE YOU'VE WRITTEN
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Lol how could Wormmon not attract attention when he shouts XD

Anyways, very cute :3
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Sweet and fluffy!
cuore ridente chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
hahahaha that was amazingly hilarious and adorable! what a wonderful plotbunny. i'm not sure any of the "typical" pet names are suitable for either one of them...but i have a feeling that they'd eventually figure it out. XD great job!
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I love it ~ .
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was absolutely ADORABLE!

Fantastic job :) everyone's characterization was spot on- I particularly enjoyed Wormmon's outburst.

This is the best Daiken I've read in a while ,
Marmie chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh god, this was too cute! Wormmon's violent "SWEETHEART?" outburst had me cracking up. Great job. :D
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
lol! that was so cute and funny, I love it!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was beautiful! I haven't read a really good fic for these two in ages, and I loved this. It was everything that a fanfic for them *should* be, cute and sweet and funny. They were in quite good character too, and you didn't forget Wormmon. Though I do wonder where V-mon was. Congratulations! You wrote a very good fanfic!
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I think this pairing suit each other even though I'm not a big reader of them but I did think this story was adorable and VERY realistic!

The 'darling' made me laugh insanely because Ken wouldn't really suit that.

Great story! I adored it.