Reviews for Scary Sues
Fandomhope chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Are u getting write a sequel
Ruby Casablanca chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Lol everything about this is perfect from the first word to the last word! The portrayal of Bloom's "sister" is so scarily accurate to all of those OCs I see floating around. It's like no one knows how to make a good OC that isn't completely over the top Barbie doll. Your parody is wonderful, and it made me laugh, so great job!
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
My reaction in Bloom's situation: What the heck?!
My reaction from my viewpoint: LOL.
I have seen WAY too many of these "Bloom's long lost sister stories" and I have yet to find a good one. Or even one without serious problems with spelling, grammar, etc.
Celeaf chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
LMFAO haha so funny!
Daciana Shadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Lol, this is so funny! I'd hate to be Bloom right then, "So I came here with the help of my talking squirrel Dennis... Help you defeat the Trix and Valtor and the Loch Ness Monster...Then I'll join the Winx Club as their leader and steal Sky from you. Oh! Or not does he have a brother..." This is gold! Seriously funny.
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Bahaha! This was pretty hilarious and it was only the first chapter! Would you introduce Sues based off the other Winx characters too?
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
that was funny.i really liked it
Stills chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
You mentioned this on the forum and I thought I should give you another review and tell you to update it! Because I'm sad to notice it's been over a year since you wrote this
Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ouch, man, that was actually funny on some messed up psychotic level.

- Kiku
stellaa-brandon lovin chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow. I'm speechless. Your so creative. I can't stop laughing, It's so damn funny. This makes me think of deleting my stories. Oh Gosh, I always thought that one Bloom was enough.

LMFAO I can't stop.

Update,

I'm in love with horses too, going for a ride soon.

Much love,

Sasha:)

P.S imma fave you.
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Hahah. I can't stop laughing.
hahaha chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
ch read this is funny

/s/5181832/1/Breaking_Up_With_Sky
Savage February chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Very Funny. You should update when you get the chance.
lateeda18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Lol, good story! I am also getting sick of the same old stories popping up on here, but then again I have to think the authors aren't entirely to blame (some are, there is no denying that) but the fact that there hasn't been any new Winx Club plots to base stories off of recently (since the movie is an old topic, so is the third season and the fourth is still such a mystery)
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
It truly is amazing how many bad OCs are out there. At least ours are new and interesting, being witches and all.