Reviews for It's a Horror Movie
Emma chapter 2 . 9/25
Doc Benton fell in love with Emma and Sam and dean was going to kill Benton
Doc Benton was in love with Emma and Sam and dean was going to kill him
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Interesting. And not gruesome at all. Or maybe I've just read too much weird stuff, so I've a higher tolerance for it.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
What a great AU on what happened. You kept it so close but managed to put in your spin. Thanks so much for this story, hope to read some others soon. Nicole.
bia1007 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Fantastic final chapter, the doc Benton incident blending together so well with the actual events and adding a very tragic note to Dean’s death, the knowledge he leaves an injured and vulnerable little brother behind. Really loved the “normal” comment at the end, very well done, thank you!
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
This story is so creepy but good. I hope that doc Benson could put his eye back in... So he wouldn't need a prosetic, but the lack of vision is good. Thanks for your story, can't wait for more. Nicole.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
poor sammy
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
lo siento pero pero la sinceridad es lo mejor, no me gsuta la forma en que lesiona a sam, una cosa son las torturas, toda clase de heridas que ambos bro siempre sufren, incluso ceguera, pero que siempre, siempre es temporal, por que luego se recuperan, generalmente dean siempre cuida de sam y siempre queda bien de vuelta
Aecoris chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I'm really glad Sam can see out of his other eye! There's gotta be a way to save Dean! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
bia1007 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
First of all, wonderful (!) news you will continue with your chapters, very happy about this! Excellent update!; this tragic here gives us an exceptional and moving view of how they are banding together even more now, Sam frantic to go back to work and save his brother and Dean without much hope for himself trying to make sure Sam will be protected without him; there were such lovely gestures expressing this - “As they step out of the car, almost without thought, Dean goes to Sam’s side of the car, and takes hold of his elbow to lead him…” (loved this line), Dean always near to Sam, leading him, reassuring him with his presence. So glad Sam can see (and I know nothing will stop him now to search for a way out of the deal), but a heartbreaking moment when Dean had to realize, he most likely won’t be there anymore to help Sam through the prosthesis procedure. Can’t wait for more!
kat chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
like it so far (even though it's kinda disgusting), keep writing
bia1007 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Ohh, our poor boys, that’s nearly the worst possible scenario – Dean’s right, Sam would be an easy target without his sight when his brother is gone and there is so little time left, for Dean this will be the hardest, to know his little brother is unprotected. Also Sam will be devastated when he finds out he won’t be able to find a way out of Dean’s deal anymore. Desperate times, breathtaking start, hope you will update soon!
Aecoris chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
ahh i love it! i can't wait to see what's going to happen to sam's other eye and if they could find a way to get Dean out of his deal! update soon!