Reviews for No Greater Love
cjnwriter chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Great story! *Applauds* Everyone was IC, there were no plot holes, etc., etc. I really liked it, and I don't think I've read a story where Watson was abducted before. *Searches through brain-attic*

The only thing I'd do differently (and someone's probably already mentioned this, but I'll still say it) is somehow indicate whether it's Holmes or Watson's POV, just for clarity's sake, though it really wasn't too hard to figure out in this case. :)

Oh, and as for Watson's eye color, it's never stated in the canon, but popular fanlore (at least on this site) seems to be hazel or blue. I've always pictured them as hazel.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Love it! 3 Thank you very much for postinbg and making my day! It was a great story! Very well written! With the whole fall things, did you mean after the book or the movie. I'm thinking the book...
katherine chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
awww, that chapter was so warm. *sniff* i started crying after i finsed reading this chapter
katherine chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
nice! evil guy, kidnapping, atemted murder, and friendship. what more could you ask for from a story?
Violettree chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
This chapter gave me the warm fuzzies...so many that I was kinda bouncing around in my chair.

Quite an enjoyable story

Yours,

Vtree
Osa chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
the story is quite good. However, for future referance, when you switch from one point of view to another, it is wise to put a heading in to let the reader know a new persson is speaking. (Holmes-Watson, etc) Reading a story without the heading is rather confusing.
Kay chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
awesome cliff hanger,but if you put *** before you switch a scene it helps keep track of things really good though.
Kay chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
it was cool i love how you incorporated Wiggins
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Excellent!
KevinJonasislove chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Brillant! This is an amazing story and I loved the way you realisticaly portrayed the friendship between Watson and Holmes as well as the original authors style. Bravo! I can't wait to read your other works:)
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Awesome story! I liked how you switched viewpoints! Made it even more interesting!
Anawey chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
AW! I love how it ended. That was so sweet. Great story.
tigerlily124 chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
Nice story! Thank you very much for that!
KylaRyan chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Excellent story!~KR
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Very sweet story, my compliments!

Hazel seems fitting enough for Watson I think.

Green or blue don't fit in my opinion. Hazel's a good choice ;)