Reviews for Sonic the Parody
PierceTheBre chapter 1 . 3/12
Seems legit.
Solarknight117 chapter 1 . 1/3
Bravo, good sir. I laughed almost the whole time.

Keep writing!
Juststfuk chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I'm crying; this was the most majestic piece of work I've ever found on fan fiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh my god this is the funniest thing ever XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Best story EVER!
TheVideoGamer chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
OMG my sister and I were laughing hysterically the whole time! (:
ShadowsGirl119 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Best. Fic. Ever.
BearfootTruck chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I gotta say, this was a hilarious story! You really hit the nail on the head here, except for the lack of badd speling (but hey, you already captured the essence without it). Looking at this story, it really makes me feel good about myself as a writer and reminds me just how far I've come. I mean, my early stories weren't the best, but I think they're better than the bad stories that you allude to here.

Having said all this, I do have a couple of things I'd like to point out. First of all, I don't really think that starting off a Sonic story with beautiful weather is something to be criticized. While it may not be totally original, I think it's normal for a Sonic story to begin like this. After all, it's fairly common in the games, and in my opinion, Station Square is located in whatever the heck the Sonicverse's equivalent of California is. Then again, California's not sunny all the time, either, so I understand where you're going.

Second of all, I think that Knuckles could hardly care where he sleeps or what the weather on Angel Island is. Like I said, it's understandable that you'd remark about that.

In short, funny story, great job!
Beyond An Anomaly chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh my...my...my...*dies of laughter*
I know I'm a little late to review this, but this is comedy gold-silver-bronze-insertpreciousmetalgemwhatev erhere. I laughed throughout this story; best. Parody. EVER. You literally covered every single Sonic cliche in one chapter.
*presses Favorite button over and over*
I LOVE IT! LOVE! IT! XDDDDDD
-BAA
P.S.: Thank you for making my favorite Sonic character awesome in this. All Hail...you know.
maddy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I laughed sooooooo hard! :D

GREAT WORK!
Midallion chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Best line of the entire thing, "All hail Shadow, bitches." So Straight up. You're all like, He's tha MANN! BAM! What you gonna do about it? lol
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
And this is why I love you.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I swear I was laughing throughout the entire story. Not even exaggerating. The fic was hilarious, and the Naruto references were so funny. The sad thing is, a lot of stories are like this, and the authors are serious, but you made an awesome parody out of them. I applaud you. :D
Dreamweaver the Writer chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow.

Wow.

I applaude you, good sir, for summing up exactly why FanFiction is not as awesome as it should be.

I'll have to save this for a way to check my stories. I don't think anything I've done so far fell into this, but you never know.
Crunchiecat chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This has to be one of the funniest things I've eve read

I CACKLED

It was funny because it reminded me of some baaaaaaad Fanfics, but also some of my earlier stuff where I made Amy and two of my OCs turn into fairies because sonic slapped her and she got sad (?)

I was a weird kid

Great writing, by the way. Nice flow
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »