Reviews for A Demon, a Muggle, and a Wizard Walk Into a Bar
kamiam714 chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
more soon pwease!
iclethea chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
This story is great so far! I hope you continue!
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
why don't you update.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
i like it
Glades of Grey chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
I don't know if this story will be continued, however, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Excellent blend of worlds :)
redladybug12 chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
well, you probably won't continue this, but you might as well, right? I meen as long at least one person likes it, and seeing how I do, well you should, And 160 peaple have something to say about it, so somebody's reading your story.
Faux Reves chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
And that's that. You haven't updated for over a year, so I doubt you'll be updating again any time soon. That's quite the pity though, it is a wonderful story. :(
Faux Reves chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Awwwe. I love this chapter as well. And I feel sorry for Snape. I actually like him. But if you manage to make me forget that like and turn it into hate then BRAVO!
simply ikang chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Wha- You can't just stop there! It was going so interesting!

I have to say, this is one of the most effective HP/SPN crossovers I've read in a while. You didn't just insert Sam and Dean, you integrated them into the sorry. And I'm glad you didint go into cliches of everybody getting along with everybody at first meeting. And you solved the non-magical Winchester problem brilliantly with magic wands and staying true to the Winchesters being muggles.
quoththeraven5 chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
this is one of the most amzingly entertaining supernatural/harrry potter crossovers i have ever had the joy of reading! I'm really said that you haven't updated in a LONG time. But this was fantastic! I certainly wouldn't mind if you continued. Please please please pleases continue! :)
Temptress Trickster714 chapter 18 . 12/2/2011
awwesome storyy pleasee add moree
Furionknight chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
Really enjoying what you have written so far! You've meshed the two different fandoms together well and it makes it for a very easy and enjoyable read.

Love how you're portraying all of the characters. Loving Dean and his view on the wizarding world - especially when he's continuously screwing up the wording. Slytherpuff? HILARIOUS lol.

And Sam and Dean fighting the Hogwarts ghosts? That was amazing. I can so see them doing that. Oooh, and you've introduced the history of the Campbell side of the family. Very intriguing.

I can't wait to see where you take this story in the future!

Keep up the great work :)

DancerInTheDark101
ValykirieRevolution chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
After reading all of this so far, I gotta say-this is one of the best SPN/HP cross-overs I've seen. You played the hunters/wizards differencies really straight. Everyone is wonderfully in character, and this really is something that I'm going to look forward to reading more of. :)
unitfive chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
Really love this story. Please continue. I am working on one as well but i am kind of stuck in a block right now. Dean is being more of a jerk then normal. But that is Dean for you. I hope you update soon. So i am guessing your going with the supernatural storyline? Is there going to be any mention of Sam's fate as the devil or the demon blood or what? Please update soon. A Castiel appearance would be funny lol