Reviews for Binaries
Mirkenza-H chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Ah, another update! Again, you did not disappoint with the newest chapter...strangely enough I can picture Cameron and Anakin doing exactly that if their worlds did collide. Haha, now I'm picturing Thirteen...with laser eyes...as a Bounty Hunter; that's just plain scary (in a good way)!

~Mir'ika~
Kieranfoy chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Yusa updated! Yusa updated! Mesa luvs yousa forever!Dis story bombad!
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh My Force...THIS IS AWESOME! I was bored, and so i was browsing Star Wars crossovers and i found this and i was all 'woah...people write HOUSE/Star Wars?' House is one of my favorite TV shows, and so i looked and WOW! I will never get the idea of the cast of House as Jedi out of my head! ever! I love this fic! Please continue?

~Mir'ika~
Lily Dragon chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
When I was looking for SW crossovers and found one of House in the middle of it, I went like "WTF?", and was fully expecting some non-sensical funny thing...

But this idea was simply awesome! Cameron and Cuddy as Jedis... Just perfect

The story is well written, too, and it would be just awesome if you continued to write about them

Cheers!

L.D.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wilson 'the dignitary of sorts'. Priceless. XDD

House was spot-on right from his first line and I'm quite gleeful to see how well you put the characters in a new setting. The 'yet' foreshadowing was a nice, dark touch to the overall flow of the story -though, while it's a shame the Jedi code keeps Camerase out of luck, I can't say that it'd do the same for Thirman! ;D

Hope to see the sequel ideas come in soon,

- Zaz9.