Reviews for The Snarl in the Depths
sirladysami chapter 10 . 4/25
I don't know how I didn't find this sooner. It was really good and everyone was very in character all considered. Thanks!
PrettyChelsea chapter 10 . 1/7
I enjoyed reading your story. I ended up sleeping late just to finish your story and it was all worth it! I like the phasing of their relationship with each other. Loved it.
PrettyChelsea chapter 2 . 1/7
Joren's mother is quite sneaky. I find it funny that they still fight like children even a couple of years being engaged
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 1/7
She'll be in a mountain of regrets lol a good one
laexdream chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
They act like five year olds LOL... Teasing the person you like? It makes me smile somehow
Kuno12 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I actually read this quite a while ago, but never got around to review. I stayed up all night to read this fic! I went to bed (granted at 3am) and thought I'd do some casual fic reading (silly me) and ended up staying up until 7am reading this. It's amazing. You even converted me to a little Joren/Kel. This was so enjoyable :D
xoxoNoelle chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Loved it!
Bunneh018 chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
This has been an amazing ride. Thank you for writing this story. It saved me believe it or not. Cheers
die by thirty chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
"Stone. A Mountain."

Ohohoho, I see what you did there.
Marqueza chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
This was a really fantastic story! I found it to be completely believable and very well written. Thank you!
Vaako chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Completely satisfying story, and sexy as hell. I do not have the words this late at night to tell you how well written this story is, and how well rounded the main-characters are. I really enjoyed reading it, thank you for writing it.
Zachara chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
That was pretty damn awesome. Thanks for making it!
Sparkle chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
I loved it!
Allimba chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Excellent!
a fan chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
ive been a fan of yours for years, so when i saw that you had posted this i started reading immediately. and now, a few days later, i have no problem admitting that ive reread it twice already and loved it just as much. the plot of this story was captivating as your plots always are, and i conti ue to be impressed by yout ability to develop their relationship right before the reader's eyes. ive dabbled in kj myself, and have always been tempted to skip right to where theyre happy together. but watching them grow and develop is one of the best parts of the pairing, and you execute it really well.

reading this fic immediately after rereading icbw, i was struck by how much your writing has matured. icbw was amazing, but this story was written more maturely. i can only hope that my writing grows as much as yours clearly has. i really believe you can have a future in the writing world if thats what you want, and i would be thrilled to read anything you publish.

all that said, i have to end this review with a plea for more. i know your life has changed a lot and so i understand thay you are almost definitely too busy to be writing for this anymore, but please know that there are still many people on here who would LOVE to read more from you.