Reviews for More Time
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Why did he die?! :( I'm not asking how or anything, but it must have been something with enough warning for him to write that letter. So sad... (tears up suddenly and runs out of the room, weeping)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This (really sad, terribly poignant) story sort of reminds me of "Dead Like Me". If you haven't seen that series, it's available on DVD and I highly recommend it.

[frowning] How'd he write the letter? How'd he know he would need to? Did he finally die of sakura? They must have had SOME kind of warning! And if so, then I know Raven would have moved Heaven and Earth to save him.

Lots of unanswered questions...
DarkHairedDreamer chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
So cute and angsty! So im guessing that was a letter written from heaven?
BBsevolEAR chapter 1 . 12/13/2010

GreenRock chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
One of the very few one-shot FF's that I've read that gave me a heavy 'tug-at-your-heartstrings-moment'. Glad I took time to read this. :D
Athwart Black chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Most sad, but nicely written nonetheless :)
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was so sad and well put together that I actually cried. Yeah, I'm an overly emotional bitch, but hey. . Great job!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
SADNESS! :( BUT i luv it all the same. :)
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Bittersweet. The last bit where her eyes 'pop open' were a little iffy for me, but it's okay. The way it is written iswonderful. Nice job, you might wanna consider a sequel.

Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aww man, don't tell me that Beast boy is dead. :(

Because that is just a heart breaker right there. ;(

Please keep up the good work on making good stories, even sad ones like this one, for any future readers. ;)