Reviews for Forget Me Nots
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
oooh i feel a love triangle coming on! Great story!
Marie-Ruth chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Brilliant!

Hope you continue it!

x
Drops-of -Jupiter92 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
are you ever going to update this story? its good so far
WannaxBexCullen chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
this story is so friggin awesome!
jen chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
his name is jasper whitlock

and well its to unlike the book

vampires cant be unconcioius and idk i just dont like it sorry!
jen chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
edward jealous ?

jasper never seemed right to play the part of a victim

it too weird
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Edward: SCORE!

Ha! That was funny! I was laughing like ctazy! Poor Jasper, aro is a big douche bag and needs to get stabbed woth a titanium SPROK! ]
Rolex chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Awesome chapter! You did really good. Please update soon. ;)
jen chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
its good

but vampires bleed?i actually thought of jasper as a suffer in silence type,but htis is good too
Harlequin Jade chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Whoa. A half angel half vampire? AWESOME! I can't wait to read more!
XthirteenX chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
no way! this is soo good i am in love with this story i have to know what is going to happen poor jazz you really captured how much pain jazz has had to go through in a was most people could never do! please update soon!
Dazzled For Eternity chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
ive waited 4ever 4 an update, so dont make me wait 4ever again!
Hurya chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN'MUCH FOR THIS FIC! *pant* I have been WAITING and WAITING for a good readable Edward/Jasper fic and you... *bursts into tears* You are an ANGEL! 'D

Anyway, since this is an awesome story both in plot and style, i would really appreciate you continuing it, with regular updates, of course! You will forever have my gratitude. Thank you once more. ]
Meme chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
This is just lovely -I have so longed for a real good Edwardxjasper fic and here it is. Made my day. Please continue - I totally loved it.
Harlequin Jade chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Cool! I say Bella should die, Alice should get lost, and Edward needs to jump Jasper! Woohoo! Lol! So yeah... Great Chapter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »